Chapter 46: Twisted Affections

The person I hated the most in my past life reincarnated as my best friend and was behind torturing me all the way up to this point. He separated me from the only man I ever loved before, sent Teacher to nearly rape me, and indirectly sent Heinrich after my life. At the end of it all, he kidnapped me right before my trip and reveals that he was pretending to be Elze all along.

"You are the groper?" I asked.

"That's right, Lilian...or should I call you ****?" Elze asked.

"You were a transmigrator as well...I should have known," I said as I grit my teeth.

"Haha...Don't feel too bad, Lilian. You did a little too well getting this far. I am surprised that you were able to fend off the Count as well as Heinrich despite having only these slender arms and this soft marshmallow like body. If you kept on seeing Sheze behind my back, you probably could have avoided this ending and saved him from being cast under my charm magic," Elze said as she caressed my body and removed my panties from me. She began teasing my slit and rolling her small tongue inside of me. "It is truly warm inside of you, not like those useless women before you. Just like this wetness! You get wet so easily! It's like your body is made for pleasing others. What a slut!"

Elze soon licked her fingers and inserted them inside of me.

"...You are not a real man, Elze," I said coldly.

"You are right...I used a potion to allow me to grow a male penis. It only lasts until I climax, but for a short period of time, it has nearly all of the same functions as a normal male penis. This is what I used on my victims as the Platinum Killer after all. It was fun seeing those women squirm under me as a woman with big dick. What I have learned recently is that it works equally well on men too," Elze said with a sinister smile.

No wonder she could never be found. Everyone was looking for a man since they found semen at the crime scenes.

"...Stop it, Elze," I said weakly.

"Also, the injury on my arm was from my last victim. I stalked a blonde woman and forced myself on her, but then the bitch scratched my arm with her long nails, so I carved her face as well as her body. I tried to leave my victims in the same state as your body in our previous life but got a little too excited with the prostitute back then," Elze confessed.

"You are sick..."

Elze spread my legs apart and rubbed her pseudo shaft against my wetness. It was abnormally hot despite it being a pseudo male instrument.

"Do you like it, Lilian? I tried giving it a much bigger girth and length for your pleasure. Even this warmth and hardness were the true work of my ingenuity!" Elze said ecstatically. "So, how does it feel for you, Lilian? You cannot tell the difference of this one to a real one, right?"

The aphrodisiac medicine Elze gave me was making me feel weak all over my body. I was unable to close my legs.

"...It feels disgusting!" I said irritatedly.

"You do not have to lie," Elze said as I felt something thick and hot enter me. "I know you feel good. If not, you would not be sucking me in like this!"

She stuck it inside! The pseudo phallus!

"Take it out!" I said as I weakly pushed on Elze's shoulders.

"Relax...It is just the tip, Lilian. I won't put it all the way in until you beg for it," Elze said as she held my thighs and began thrusting lightly. "Once you loosen up and beg for me to insert it, I will gladly take your virginity for the second time."

"What do you mean a second time?" I asked her.

"I gave your original body so much love after you died and kept your broken hymen in my fridge as a trophy. It was regrettable that I could not see you kicking and screaming under me, but thank goodness I got this chance to see you again. I guarantee that it will feel just as good when I put it fully inside of you. For now, I promise I will only tease you with my tip...that is if you do not suck me in yourself," Elze said ecstatically.

I bit my lip.

"I won't give in to you!" I said strongly.

"...Hahaha! I knew that you would not give in so easily, Lilian. If this were the old you, you would have let me rape you already. The current less obedient you is equally attractive," Elze said as she licked her fingers. Elze's hips started twitching. I soon felt something hot spray and gush into my insides. "Oh...I accidentally came inside when you gave me that expression. It was just so arousing!"

The pseudo phallus quickly shrunk and flaked off as it was never there in the first place.

Elze released me from her grasp and licked the blood from my lips.

"Elze!" I yelled.

"Don't worry, you won't be able to get pregnant off of this, Lilian," Elze said as she retied the bow over my dress. "The pseudo phallus does not produce viable sperm for fertilization. Once I finish perfecting my gender-swapping potion, I will be able to become a proper male and then we can properly spend our honeymoon together!"

"Who would want to marry you, you sick she-male!" I yelled at her.

"Even if you do not want to marry me, I have my ways of forcing you, Lilian," Elze said as she touched my stomach. "All I have to do is make you pregnant with my child. With my male body, fertilization rate has a one hundred percent rate if you do not use birth control!"

"You are sick, Elze," I said angrily.

Elze soon kissed my forehead before dressing herself and getting ready to leave.

"I love the strong willed you now, Lilian. You will be forced to wed me whether you like it or not. It will do you good to getting around to accept it now. Just wait a bit and I will finish brewing my gender-swapping potion," Elze said as she left me alone.

I shivered when I felt something slimy slither out of me.

I felt overwhelmingly frustrated to be outclassed by someone who pretended to be my best friend. She put on an innocent face while while being a sexual deviant in reality this whole time. I was blind to have believed in that innocent face of hers.