Chapter 49: Punishment

Elze let me rest in bed alone in Teacher's room after dinner. What is more surprising is that I was released from my restraints and given a proper nightgown to sleep in. The bedroom door remained locked as expected. Even if I was able to escape somehow, the forest was filled with various pitfalls that made it dangerous to travel at night.

I decided to go into the secret passageway to help look for things that would aid in my escape. All I found were the remnants of a former lab, a small knife for cutting things, some ink and pen, a few recipe books, and bloody bandages.

This was enough for me to start my counterattack...

It had been three days since I was kidnapped and imprisoned by Elze. I spent a lot of my time reading and observing Elze's movements.

Other than mealtimes, Elze left me practically alone inside of my room. I assumed that Elze was doing things outside of the mansion that he did not want me to know about. I wanted to escape, so the breaks of when I did not see Elze were essential for my escape plans.

For one of the plans, I tied a lock of my hair with some string. I then cut it off and attached it to a paper airplane I made with a hidden message inside. I went back to my room to go into the bathroom where there was a small window that I could use to fly the paper airplane and made sure to send them out during the intervals of where Elze would not appear to be in the mansion.

"Have you gotten used to life here yet?" Elze asked over dinner.

"Far from it," I answered curtly. I threw my utensils down onto the table. "Release me from this prison."

Elze got up and walked behind me and held my shoulders as he whispered, "Never...You have only just become mine. I would never let you go so easily."

"Your aphrodisiacs do not work against me, I won't fall for your tricks either," I said.

"True...your resistance towards my aphrodisiacs is incredible. Something about your unique constitution allows you to resist my drugs," Elze said. Elze soon tossed my crumpled paper airplanes in front of me. "Between the two of us, it seems that you are the one who seems to have more tricks up your sleeve. I should punish you for your insubordination."

Elze soon grabbed me and tossed me over his shoulder.

Elze brought me back to Teacher's room and began tearing my clothes to shreds. I was left in a deplorable state underneath of him.

"You are just like all those other men who have gone after me...disappointing cavemen who cannot get a woman to love you," I said.

"You beautiful women should be grateful that men are giving you so much attention. Pretty people like you should just shut up and accept the love of others. In fact, stalkers are the most extreme form of flattery. You are quite lucky to be with me," Elze said as he pulled on my chin.

"That is called being delusional," I responded coldly.

Elze soon began caressing my breasts and kneading them so roughly that he left marks on my skin. He soon began circling my areoles with the tip of his tongue and made his way into my flower. I gave a deep sigh on reflex as I felt Elze's tongue reach deep inside of my sex. Elze soon replaced his tongue with his fingers and began kissing me deeply with our tongues intertwined.

"...It is not as if you are completely immune to the aphrodisiacs when you are this wet, Lilian," Elze said as he showed me my overflowing fluids. He soon began grinding on the surface of my sex with his abnormally large thing and sprayed his thick ejections over my body and plastered the rest of his dribbling cum onto my nipples. "It looks like you are dripping milk when I do this. When you are pregnant with my child, you will look just like this:"

My body felt oddly more tingly than usual all where his ejections touched my skin.

"You did something to me again..." I said as I breathed heavily.

"My sperm has ten thousand times more potency effect than the aphrodisiac I made you drink a few days ago," Elze said as he slathered his fingers in his cum. "I wonder what would happen if I gave your most sensitive parts a drink."

Elze deeply inserted his fingers that were slathered in his cum inside of me. My body twitched from an electrifying sensation that occurred when he put his fingers inside of me. I bit my fingers to restrain myself from continuing to feel good and was able to save myself from having my mind broken.

"...It's disgusting," I said monotonously.

"You are too stubborn. Always saying disgusting this and disgusting that will make me mad...You should not test my patience when I have been so patient with you," Elze said as he lifted my legs and pressed his massive thing between my labia folds. He pressed his weight a little into me. I soon felt his massively rock hard tip trying to forcefully spread me apart and felt a deep stinging sensation. "I only have the tip in, but I can tell that your pussy is like no other girl. It is so soft, warm and inviting. It is telling me that it wants me so much! I should just go all the way with you now."

"Typical you...You cannot do anything without force," I said as I glared at him.

Elze soon grabbed my knees and pressed them against the bed.

"The oxytocin hormone is released during sex, flooding into your post-coital body and make you want to cuddle and connect. On top of making you feel good, oxytocin also promotes feelings of love. Even if you do not love me now, you will fall for me later..." Elze said as he whispered in my ears. "If you do not loosen up, it will only hurt you more."

Was my fate really meant to be this sicko's plaything?

Elze pressed his hips in a little further and met up with my final wall of resistance.

"You are a sick pervert!" I screamed at him.

"Your cries are my music, Lilian," Elze said as he pulled back slightly. "Rejoice as your hymen will be destroyed by my massive cock!"

I grabbed for the sheets as I felt the incoming mass try to force its way inside of me.