Chapter 44: Traumatic

I was suddenly brought to a rude awakening from my sweet dream. I was looking at a familiar ceiling from a bed. It was Teacher's room from when I was locked inside of his manor.

"Good morning!" Elze said as her beautiful face hovered above me.

Elze was wearing a pink short sleeved mini nightgown with a large red bow center.

"Elze?" I said confusedly as I tried to move my wrists.

I soon heard the rattling of the bed frame. My wrists were tied to the bed frame and my clothes had changed into a white gown similar to what Elze was wearing.

"That's right. It's me, your lovely best friend, Elze," Elze said with a bright smile.

"I was in my room...How did I get here?" I asked Elze annoyedly.

I was in my room when I went to bed last night.

"I brought you here from your room," Elze said with a delightful look on her face. "It was not too difficult to move you from your home to mine if I used some inside help to carry your body here. I just used some potions with hallucinogenic effects to control your guards to bring you here. When the effects wear off, they won't remember a thing about how they brought you here."

"Potions? Why would you have potions on you?" I asked.

"I have potions because I am a Witch," Elze said.

"A Witch? You are a Witch? Since when?" I asked.

"I have been a Witch for about a decade now...When I went abroad to study, the school I was studying at found that I had a talent for making potions and the school gave me a research lab to develop my talents," Elze said as she began caressing my face and neck. "I expanded my knowledge all so that I could one day use those potions on you."

"On me? Why me?" I asked.

Elze suddenly began kissing me. Her soft tongue slipped into my mouth and began teasing me slowly with her tongue wrapped around mine. Her saliva tediously mixed with mine. After awhile, Elze pulled her tongue away and heaved a heavy sigh.

"I love you so much, Lilian. I have been in love with you ever since I first met you," Elze confessed.

What?

"The person you love is Sheze Chaldean, right?" I asked confusedly.

"Hahaha! How could that stiff man ever compare to you? I have never truly been in love anyone other than you, Lilian. You are my muse, my everything, ever since the day I first met you," Elze said.

"Why did you pretend to like Sheze?" I asked.

"If I pretended to like him, you would not go near him anymore. I knew that you two slept together but became more than just friends with benefits. I could not have that going on, so I pretended to like him so that you would back off as I knew you would," Elze explained.

"Did you send Count Bernard Furst after me too?" I asked.

"I did...I was the one who sold him a hymen restoring potion and told him about your whereabouts after all. He was not going to kill you. I just wanted him to ruin you and make sure that you would never be able to hold another man again. That way, I could come and console you and then eventually have you love me. I never thought that you kill him instead. That was truly a surprise on my part," Elze said with a sensual smile.

"Heinrich?" I asked.

"As for Heinrich, he was acting out of self interest. I never thought that he would try to hurt you out of jealousy. I truly do apologize for that," Elze said as she looked apologetically and caressed my chin.

Elze suddenly sat on top of me and held a glass bottle with a rose colored liquid inside. She popped the bottle cap off with her thumb and forced me to swallow the contents. Within a few moments, my entire body began tingling.

"...You fed me an aphrodisiac?" I asked as I glared at Elze.

"Not just any aphrodisiac, I gave you ten times the potency of a regular aphrodisiac on the market!" Elze said ecstatically.

"You what?" I asked angrily.

Elze undid the large bow over my chest and grinned widely as my breasts spilled out.

"Lilian's body is way too beautiful. This porcelain skin and cherry blossomed colored teats are all mine," Elze said as she began leaving kisses all over my body and touching my body all over.

Everywhere she touched seemed to leave an electrifying and tingling sensation behind.

"...Elze, stop this. Let me go," I begged her. "There will be people looking for me."

"There will be no one coming for you. I left a letter saying that you were going to take an earlier ship. Everyone will be searching for you on those ships. No one will think that you will be with me when you specifically told everyone that you would no longer have anything to do with me anymore," Elze said as she straddled my body and caressed my cheek.

"Why me, Elze?" I asked.

I suddenly felt something long and hard poking at my stomach.

"You may not recognize me now, but I was a man in our previous lives," Elze said as she slightly lifted her stomach and revealed a long phallus poking out from her panties. Elze is a woman. All of her womanly features were there, so she should not have the part where a man would have such a thing. "I remember you quite well from our twenty minutes heaven we spent together."

Elze's words brought back my deepest and darkest memories. My most traumatic memory consisted of when I first encountered a groper. He trapped me in a train car and did as he wished to me for twenty minutes before Teacher came and saved me.

That very same groper reincarnated as my best friend Elze Kruger...