Chapter 16: My Way

Sheze quickly brought me to the bathroom in his room where a tub had been filled with water and submerged me in the tub with all of my clothes on and joined me from the other side with all of his clothes on as well.

"Why are you joining me as well?" I asked as I scooted towards the other side.

Sheze seemed really angry at me for some reason.

"I am angry," Sheze said as he grabbed my chin. "You let Phil touch you all over even while I was watching you."

"It was part of the lessons," I reasoned.

"Was letting him have a whiff of your sweat and getting a good look at your neck part of the lesson as well?" Sheze asked as he sucked on my collarbone.

Why is he being possessive with me? Is he getting more attached to me?

I was just his first woman...There is nothing particularly special about me.

The one who is truly special is Elze Kruger.

I am just a replacement until she comes.

"All we have is a temporary relationship," I said coldly.

His eyes widened a bit before they narrowed at me. Sheze's expression was dark and then hurt.

"That is right...I have expressed that I love you, but you do not feel the same way," Sheze said as he suddenly pulled my body down and submerged me underwater without letting me rise to the surface.

Was he trying to drown me?

I tried holding my breath until I could no longer do so. Sheze suddenly came and gave me air from above with his mouth. We both rose to the surface with our lips still locked together.

"Why..." I asked.

"Would it not be great if you could only depend on my oxygen to live? Then, you would be mine forever," Sheze said.

I pushed him away slightly.

Even this passion will one day die when he meets Elze Kruger...

"You cannot tie me down to this bathtub," I said.

"No, there are other ways to change our relationship from temporary to permanent," Sheze said as he began removing my clothes piece by piece while he kissed my neck.

I shuddered slightly from the coldness in Sheze's tone.

"Sheze..."

Sheze soon removed the binding over my chest and lifted me above his lap as he began kissing me deeply.

It felt a bit odd to still be wearing my wet shirt and panties after so much time has passed since we have been kissing each other. He only started using his tongue after some time had passed.

Although he said such a scary thing earlier, he did not seem that much different than usual. He seemed noticeably more calm than usual which made me feel a bit concerned.

He soon slid his fingers inside of me and caressed my insides a little more gently and longer than usual.

"I am going in now," Sheze said as he entered his thing deep inside of me.

I was not given enough of a warning before he completely filled me with his thing. I shuddered from his immediate entry and found my mind slipping from me as he began moving inside of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed myself closer to his body still covered in his wet see through shirt.

I could not help but think about his words earlier.

"Sheze, what did you mean about turning our temporary to a permanent relationship?" I asked.