Chapter 6: Be Mine

I slapped my head after remembering the contents of the long and tedious night.

If everyone had sex like that more than once, should there not be a lot more death tolls?

I remembered that he asked me to call him Sheze last night...

He certainly cannot be Sheze Chaldean, but I still had to check. I saw his I.D. tag on the table beside me and saw the name Sheze Chaldean on it.

I slept with the male lead Sheze Chaldean...

Although I was drunk, how could I sleep with the male lead who was supposed to be with the my best friend?

Why was he in disguise and wearing a wig and glasses in the first place???

I tried to get up slowly and suddenly met with jelly legs and terrible back aches. On top of that, I felt as if his presence was still inside of me. I looked and saw a thick white fluid slowly falling down my thighs and legs. He had pumped me so much that I was not able to hold it all in properly.

I was so embarrassed that I could almost die...

I grabbed a few tissues an tried to scoop out the thick fluid. My fingers did not seem long enough to scoop out the rest, so I let it be.

I gathered my clothes and got dressed to the best of my ability and went home before anyone noticed.

I quickly took a bath by myself because I did not want anyone seeing the numerous number of love bites all over my body. My skin already bruised easily, so when he left marks on me, it looked as if I had been thrown into a gang fight. On top of that, I had embarrassing handprints left on my waist as well as my bottom. I decided to wear an extra high collar shirt with a short black skirt and very high thigh high socks to cover up all of the visible spots on my skin.

"Lilian, we have a special guest here," Papa said.

"I will be right there," I said as I quickly ran down.

The special guest was Sheze Chaldean without his disguise.

"It is an honor to meet you, Lady Lilian Lemaire," Sheze said with a smile. "I am Sheze Chaldean."

"Sir Sheze Chaldean is your fiancé," Papa said.

"W-When was this, Papa...I mean Father?" I asked.

"Sir Sheze's parents were good friends of mine. We decided to have you two get engaged when you two got older," Papa said.

Had I not died in the novel, Sheze would have been my fiancé and then husband? Why was this not mentioned in the novel?

'I refuse' is what I want to say, but I cannot outright say that in front of Papa and Sheze Chaldean.

"How about the two of you take a stroll in the garden?" Papa suggested.

We walked out into the gardens alone.

"You look good in women's clothing," Sheze said with a mischievous grin.

I tried to avoid his gaze that was examining me from my head to my toes.

Everything had been a lie about him...his hair color, his need for glasses, and his gentlemanliness all hid what a savage he was in bed.

Sheze Chaldean is a man who is too good to be true. He is a Duke and the King's only younger half brother. Beautiful raven black hair, sharp but beautifully shaped sapphire blue eyes, and a sharp chin made him the most handsome man I have ever met yet. On top of that, he is gifted with unmatched strength, prowess, and intelligence. I am surprised that I managed to seduce him last night as I was dressed as a man nonetheless.

"...Why have you come here?" I asked him as I clenched onto the ends of my skirt.

"I came to find the woman I like," he said with a smile. "Why did you leave without saying anything?"

"I made a mistake last night," I said coldly.

"It did not seem like a mistake to me last night. I happily recall you begging for more last night," he said shamelessly.

I clearly remember begging for him to stop...

"How dare...I never said such a thing," I said.

"You clearly remember the detailed contents of last night, so it was not completely a bad experience, right?" Sheze asked.

What a cunning man...

"I always wanted to experience the night life once in my life. Since the deed has already been done, you should leave me in peace," I said.

"Was once good enough for you?" Sheze asked as he suddenly pulled me close to his body.

Why is he still coming onto me?

"Once with you is enough," I said as I tried to push him away.

Even if I said once, we actually did it so many times last night that I lost count.

"Are you going to hunt for other men?" Sheze asked as he brought me behind a large tree and cased me in his arms.

"Anyone other than you," I said as I turned away from his gaze.

His leg had trapped me and began rubbing my crotch area with his leg. I tried pushing his leg away at first but found my strength pitiful against him.

He soon leaned down to my eye level and kissed me deeply with his tongue and licked up my drool that was trailing from my lips. I did not have the heart to push him away and placed my hands over his chest.

"I need you to take responsibility for being my first woman. I will not let you throw me away like a one-night stand," Sheze said.

Was that a threat? Wait...I was also his first woman?!

That must be a lie...

His face and build is so good that any sane woman would not allow this man to go free. On top of that, he was so mind blowing good yesterday...

"...Are you saying that you would like to form a relationship with me?" I asked.

I should not have too many expectations...

"Of course," Sheze said.

"I am not into long relationships...How about we set up a temporary relationship?" I suggested.

"Temporary?" Sheze said with a confused expression.

If I had not known of my impending doom, I would have accepted his offer right away.

I gave this man all of my firsts because I felt that he was truly special.

"Although we shared a night together, I cannot say that I did all of that because I fell for you. Marriage should be done with someone you love and not because of something that happened while we were swayed with momentary feelings. At least give me some time to think about whether I would like to start a true relationship with you," I said earnestly. "Also, I want to know that your feelings do not solely consist of just lust for me..."

"If that is your wish..." he said as he released me from his grasp.

I gave a sigh of relief.

I marked the time stamped relationship right before I was supposed to die in the novel.

Only until you fall for Elze Kruger or until I die, please be mine...