Chapter 47: Budge

It was about two hours later when Elze came back wearing men's clothes that were obviously not her size.

"It will be my size in just a moment," Elze said with a bright smile as she opened a small glass bottle and drank a bright light blue fluid.

In a few moments, her body began changing shape and growing in all directions. By the end of it, she looked like the exact copy of Heinrich except for the eyes and hair color that belonged to Elze.

"...Is that really you, Elze?" I asked.

"Hahaha! It really is me! A new and improved me!" Elze said with a new and deeper voice. "After thirteen years, I was finally able to get a male body again! Oh, don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with having a woman's body. People tend to treat you better, do you more favors, and the sex was incredible. However, I would not be able to take you as my bride if I stayed as a woman."

"I will never be your bride," I said sternly.

Elze seemed unfazed about my declaration.

"You will have to be my bride when you become pregnant, Lilian," Elze said as he touched my cheek.

I shivered upon hearing Elze's cold tone.

I used birth control medicine to better control my menstrual cycles. The birth control medicine was much better in this world from how you would only have to take a once a week. The last time I took it was yesterday morning. Even if Elze assaults me today, it would not necessarily result in my pregnancy.

"Doing this won't make me love you," I said.

Elze began tugging at his pants zipper and revealed his ferocious looking third leg.

"See this...I engineered this length and girth according to the average male size and tripled the length to give you maximum pleasure," Elze said as he tapped his fingers against his own thing as if to test it for the hardness.

"...Who would feel good from that vulgar monstrosity?" I said with a disgusted look on my face.

Elze soon flipped me over onto my front and laid his body on top of mine as he stuck his long shaft between my thighs. He held my thighs together wrapped around his thing. It rubbed all my sensitive parts over my panties.

"Does...this remind you of the good old times, Lilian?" Elze said as he continued rubbing himself against my sex and caressing my breasts. "I remember that day like it was just yesterday when I was groping the middle schooler you. For a middle schooler, you had such large ass and tits. I rubbed myself between your ass and thighs just like this. You remember it too, right? Haha...Of course you do. I gave you your first orgasm after all."

Elze reached for my hands and tried to hold them.

"I am not like how I was back then," I said as I clawed the back of his hands.

Elze pulled back his hand immediately and licked his wounds.

"I am a bit surprised that not even this much aphrodisiac in you was enough to make you budge. Most women would have been unable to speak and drool like an imbecile," Elze said as he turned me onto my back.

Elze forced another bottle of aphrodisiac down my throat.

"...Stop!"

Elze spread my legs apart and began licking my sex with his long twisty tongue and began teasing me with his long rugged fingers.

Even if I did not want it, my body kept on craving for someone else's warmth to fill the void inside of me.

I felt pleasure building up in my waist. My entire body spasmed when I came from Elze's fingers. My mind blanked out for a moment as I unexpectedly clung to Elze's body.

"You have no idea how long I waited to have you in my arms, Lilian," Elze said as he opened my lips and began kissing me.

Elze's hot tongue wrapped around mine and began meticulously tickling the insides of my mouth.

I wanted to bite Elze's tongue off in the back of my mind but was unable to do so from the effects of the drug that was slowly degrading my mind and making me weaker.

"No...Stop, Elze," I begged as I turned my head away.

"You will feel better once you accept me, Lilian," Elze said as he removed his fingers from me and licked the juices from his hands.

"Never!" I said strongly.

Elze soon removed my panties and began rubbing our sexes together as he held my legs over his shoulders. My body continuously shivered from the constant stimulation my body was receiving. Elze thrusted his hips hard and soon spilled a giant puddle of his stinky thick sperm over my stomach.

"You are too stubborn, Lilian. I already gave you twenty times the normal dose. What will it take for you to accept me?" Elze asked as he tapped my face with the back of his hand.

"...Nothing. I will never accept someone like you," I answered.

Elze seemed irritated by my response as he quickly got dressed and left with stomping feet.

I tried loosening my wrists with the sweat from my body. After tugging for a bit, I was finally able to free one of my wrists and loosen my other wrist as well.

I thought about how I could get out from here. There were no emergency exits and all of the windows were barred with metal bars. I could try attempting the use of wet cotton and a stick to break the bars using a pulley lever situation, but I doubt whether or not I could pull it off with my strength. Needless to say, my options of escape were limited.

I looked to my left and remembered that there was a hidden room right beside me.

I could definitely use that...