Chapter 18: Trembling

I was still trembling despite reaching my home with Sheze beside me.

"Please come inside for tea," I urged Sheze when I grabbed his hand.

I asked that the maids prepare some tea for Sheze and I while we sat in our garden. My eyes continuously darted around to see if there was anyone creeping around in the dark.

"Lilian, are you alright?" Sheze asked worriedly.

"Y-Yes..." I stuttered. "There is just a lot on my mind."

Sheze held my trembling hand.

"I will always be there for you, Lilian," Sheze said.

"Thank you, Sheze," I said as I squeezed his hand.

Sheze soon lowered his head towards me.

"I am really sorry for what I did to you when you came to my residence the other day," Sheze said remorsefully.

He is talking about that strange time where he said that he wanted to get me pregnant and then said it was all a joke after the deed was done. We left each other on awkward terms. This is our first time talking with each other after a week had already gone by. I was a bit caught up with thoughts about being followed that I did not think much about Sheze.

I suppose that makes me a cold person...

"I forgive you, but I really do not like being scared like that from now on," I said sternly.

"Yes, Ma'am," Sheze answered me with a smile. He soon got up and kneeled down beside me. "Do you mind if I hold your hand now, Lilian?"

My hand?

"Of course," I answered as I lent him my hand.

He held it endearingly as if the last time we touched was ages even though it was not that long ago.

"...Thank you for forgiving me. I would not know what to do if you hated me," Sheze said as he squeezed my hand lightly.

"...Can I ask that you do a favor for me?" I asked.

A few moments later, I invited Sheze to my room.

"Is this your room, Lilian?" Sheze asked as he looked around. "You have a lot of candles around."

I kept a lot of candles around just in case I wanted light in my room. In this world, candles were mainly just used for light. I wanted some scented candles to help calm my anxieties, so I mixed scents together with candles. I started my own candle company with my parents in charge of the marketing and sales.

"I do not like the dark very much. I only light a few on nights where I cannot see the moon or stars," I said.

My room was pretty but was very empty. I only kept necessary items and surrounded myself in a cave of candles.

"I see...Can I ask why we are in your room?" Sheze asked nervously.

I went and hugged his body.

"Please hold me," I said as I buried my head in his chest, "or am I being too pushy?"

My body was terribly cold from fear. Even just a little, I wanted Sheze to fill the void in my heart.

Sheze lifted my chin and kissed me. He soon lifted me off of my feet and brought me to the bed.

Sheze caressed my body even more gently than usual. He took off my dress and fondle my chest softly. He pressed his palm onto my abdomen and slipped his hand into my panties. He touched my bud and soothed the hollow discomfort I felt with his fingers.

We shared long kisses together, but it did not seem as if Sheze was going to go any further than this since he was still fully clothed.

"Are you fine with me doing these things to you even if you do not love me?" Sheze asked.

A simple four letter word could not possibly explain all of the feelings I had for Sheze.

"I do like you, Sheze," I said as I held his cheek and smiled. He had a complicated expression on his face when I said that. He wanted me to love him. I did love him but could not tell him that I did. "I like you very much, Sheze..."

He finally began stripping and kissed me again. Sheze positioned his fleshy pole against the entrance of my softness. He poked my entrance with his thick stick and kissed me with his tongue.

I winced slightly from his massive thing trying to force its way through me.

"It's tight...I barely got the tip in," Sheze said.

It was painful trying to take him in, but I tried to not let him notice. He took the tip out and tried widening me a little more with his fingers.

"Sheze..."

He then coated his long rod in my juices and centered himself in my crotch area. The tip made its way inside me. I shivered a bit in delight. Sheze used a bit of force to push his way a little deeper inside of me. It was only one-third way in me, but I had already felt content with the length. However, it seemed a bit torturous for Sheze who was not able to fully enjoy himself.

"...Lilian...do you feel good?" Sheze asked with heavy breathing.

I could tell that he was holding back his strength for me.

"...It is okay to go harder. I want you to feel good with my body too," I said with a grimace.

"We should feel good together," Sheze said as he laced his hand with mine.

Sheze pulled back slightly and put in a strong thrust that shook me all the way to my head. Sheze came back with a few more strong thrusts.

I was forcibly being made into his desirable shape. With each thrust, he was able to dig a little deeper each time. I screamed lightly each time I felt a strange tickling sensation. When he found those sweet spots, he took his time exploring them and driving me insane.

I soon felt that he reached my womb as there had been no room left for him to fill with his lengthy phallus. Upon meeting the entrance of my womb, he would occasionally leave me filled to the brim. At those times, I could feel the tip of his penis tickling the entrance to my womb as if asking it to be let in.

He soon moved in and out of me rapidly before relieving himself of his hot contents deep inside me. My entire body twitched in pleasure.

After sharing an very intimate act multiple times with Sheze, I was able to get some long sleep in. My heart was full and content. Both my mind and body were filled with Sheze.

Now, I love him even more than the day I first met him.

I love you, Sheze...