Chapter 15: One way

Sheze invited me over to his estate again. I thought he meant for training, so I came over and dressed as a man to avoid accidentally being as a woman. Even though I wanted to train myself, I wanted my parents to at least not hear rumors that their daughter had been going around and playing with dangerous weaponry.

"Lilian, I invited you over to come and play as yourself," Sheze said with a sigh.

"I thought we would be training again. Does it not suit me?" I asked.

This time I even tied my hair high up into a high ponytail.

"You are so charming either way, but I prefer seeing you in women's clothing...I get to see various things jiggle," Sheze answered seriously.

This pervert...

"Can I at least see how your Knights practice?" I asked.

"Of course," Sheze answered me.

He soon took me to the training grounds. There was a large open field with both men and women with long swords. The Knights had paired off and had begun training with one another. I was quite surprised by how fierce their training sessions were. It really looked as if they were aiming for each other's necks.

"Greetings, Duke," a somewhat elderly Knight said as he greeted Sheze. "I see that you have brought a guest. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Hertil Bengal."

"His name is Lil," Sheze said as he introduced me. "Our fathers were acquainted back in the day."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Sir Hertil. I am Lil," I said politely. "I am here for a learning experience."

Sir Hertil smiled reassuringly at me.

"A learning experience like this is best done with hands on experience. How about you practice with a sparring partner?" Sir Hertil suggested.

"Yes, if you would please," I said as I lowered my head politely.

Sir Hertil suddenly clapped his hands and gathered the Knights.

"Let's all rest for a few minutes," Sir Hertil told the others.

He then brought a large muscular man to me who was drenched in sweat and had a bright smile.

"Who is this?" the man asked.

"This is Sir Lil. The Duke brought him to witness some of our training methods. Sir Lil, this man is our exercise genius Sir Phil. I hope that he will be of use to you, Sir Lil," Sir Hertil said as he left us alone.

Sir Phil examines me deeply with his eyes and then suddenly took my hand and pulled my sleeves down.

"What are you..." I tried asking as he suddenly began massaging my upper arms.

"I am looking at your muscles. Your skin is quite elastic and incredibly soft like a newborn baby's skin," Sir Phil said as he squatted in front of me. He soon began curiously feeling up my thighs. "I have never seen a person so soft before. Do you even have muscles?"

I was trembling slightly as he continued touching me in odd places and tried resisting accidentally kicking him.

"...Are you done yet?" I asked him.

"I am done," Sir Phil said as he released me. "I get a clear understanding of how your muscles are now...If I did not know you were a man, I would have thought you were a woman."

I am a woman...

"I would like to learn about how to better my muscles," I said.

"Mostly eating well and exercising regularly, but it does not seem like you will grow much taller...With your height, I think it would be difficult for you to overtake your opponent in a battle if they are much bigger than you," Sir Phil said.