Chapter 13: Business

I went to Else's boutique for some summery dresses.

"I am so glad that you had chosen to come here!" Else said as she grabbed my hands.

"I am glad that you showed me the way here," I said as I awkwardly pulled my hands back.

"You came here alone? What happened to the handsome Sir who was always behind you?" Else asked.

"He is busy," I said with a smile.

Sheze is actually a busy person, but he puts time away for me and spends as much time as possible for me...

I also know the nature of his work. He gets rid of the 'useless' people in the kingdom as ordered by the King. On the day I met Sheze, his target had apparently slipped away from him and Sheze had tried to drink in order to soothe his bad mood for having lost his target two times in a row.

"What can I do for you?" Else asked.

"I am looking for a few summer and spring clothes myself," I said.

"I see. You are looking for date clothes, yes?" Else said as she handed me a catalog.

"Yes, date clothes," I answered her.

I soon became flustered from my honest answer.

"I suggest getting some racy looking undergarments as well," Else whispered as she handed me an all black catalog.

"You are really good at doing business..." I said.

Else also handed me a color pallet made of wood and string.

"These are the more popular colors for spring. I personally suggest getting some pastel blue dresses," Else said.

I found a color that perfectly matched Sheze's eye color.

"...Can I get a dress and some accessories in this color?" I asked nervously.

"Of course!" Else answered with a sheepish grin.

I soon decided on fifteen dress sets, five pajama sets, and ten clothing sets. I then brought out a box of old dresses.

"I would like my old dresses updated as well," I said.

"Your old dresses? From what I see, Lady Lilian is quite wealthy," Else said.

"I would like to give my old dresses away to the local orphanages," I said.

Else soon stood upwards and placed her hands on the table.

"Lady Lilian must be the one who donated the winter coats to the orphanages last year as well!" Else said.

My family was quite wealthy but I never thought their money was mine, so I generated some revenue by using ideas from my past life into this life.

I really wanted to make some simple things that even common people would like to purchase, so I focused on making things like shampoo, soap bars, dish soap and some ointments for cuts and burns. I only recently tried my hand in making scented candles.

I used my parents name to launch the products, so know one really knows that I came up with the products and worked in development.

For whatever reason, my products became extremely popular, and I suddenly ended up with a lot of money on my hands. I started using my money to make donations into building better roads and allocating my money towards charities.

"The boutique I had been using had become bankrupt and merged with this boutique. I was a bit surprised to find that Else had been the one to take over," I said with a smile.