Chapter 24: Atonement

I was seemingly alone in this entire place. I took it upon myself to look for any exits. All of the windows seemed to be barred with iron and the exits were locked. It was more like a prison than someone's home.

I soon traveled down some hidden stairs and found a dungeon. In one of the cells, Miss Koran was laying asleep on a small bed with a thin blanket draped over her body.

"Miss Koran!" I said as I ran to her.

She stirred in her sleep and slowly got up upon the sound of my voice.

"Lady Lilian? Why are you here?" Miss Koran asked.

"I got away for a short while...Do you know where the keys are?" I asked.

"He kept the keys on his waist!" Miss Koran said.

"Wait for me, Miss Koran. I will be back," I told her assuringly.

Miss Koran grabbed my wrist.

"Stop! Just find a way out yourself. I will be fine," Miss Koran said.

"I am sorry for dragging you in this with me. It is all my fault, so I should be the one to end it," I said as I pulled my wrist away.

I went to Teacher's room and knocked on his door.

He opened the door and greeted me with only some trousers and a partly buttoned shirt on.

"What is it, Lilian?" Teacher asked.

Behind him, I saw keys to Miss Koran's cell on his desk.

I swallowed my salvia.

"I could not sleep...I kept on remembering what you did to me. My body keeps getting hot and bothered because you touched me so much," I said timidly.

"How do I know this is not an act for you to make me lose my guard?" Teacher asked suspiciously as he crossed his arms together.

I took one of his hands and put it over my chest.

"...My heart is already like this. Do you need to check somewhere else?" I asked as I rubbed my thighs together.

He pulled me into his room abruptly. He pressed me against his chest as he kissed me fiercely with his tongue, while he continued caressing my chest. He then pulled my shoulder straps down and grabbed my chest as he sucked my nipples. He grabbed my butt and began kneading them in his hands like bread.

"You are not wearing panties?" he asked with a surprised tone in his voice.

"...Do you not like it?" I asked coyly.

"...I do," he said as he slipped his finger inside of me.

I cried slightly in pain as I entrusted my body to his. He began moving his finger intensely. My pain soon faded and turned to pleasure. My legs began trembling as I found myself feeling good from his touch.

"Could we please move to the bed, Teacher?" I asked as I looked at him with teary eyes.

He swiftly picked me up and laid me down onto the bed. He breathed heavily like a beast while he spread my legs apart and stared at my honey soaked nether regions. He licked up the falling nectar with his tongue and then slowly inserted his tongue and moved it around inside of me.

"I want to come inside you now," he said with a low growl.

I pushed his chest lightly.

"There is no need to rush," I said with a smile.

I initiated a kiss with him and wrapped my tongue around his as I put my arms around his neck. I soon pushed him onto the bed and straddled him.

"What are you doing?" Teacher asked suspiciously.

"Just relax," I said as I began unbuttoning the rest of the buttons on his shirt.

I ran my hands down from his neck all the way down to his chest and lower abdomen. I felt his hardened member growing harder underneath me and took it out. It sprung forward and hit against my stomach.

"...Let me put it in already," Teacher growled.

"Not yet," I said as I took a strong hold of it.

"...Are you trying to squeeze me to death?" Teacher asked with a grin.

"...Not exactly," I said as I began stroking it with my hand.

His thing started leaking onto my hands and made it increasingly more difficult for me to get a clear grip the more it leaked his slimy fluids. As disgusting enough as it was for me, he seemed to be enjoying himself so much that he closed his eyes to savor the feeling of my hand stroking his thing.

Earlier, I took the vial he threw away when he restored my virginity and filled it with the numbing medicine used on me and taped the bottle behind my neck just before I came here.

I popped the lid with my thumb and poured the contents into my mouth before tossing the vial away. I then leaned down and grabbed Teacher's face and kissed him deeply with my tongue. He held my face as he continued kissing me. He undoubtedly swallowed the contents in my mouth without suspecting the numbing drug I slipped in. He then traced my lips with his tongue after he finished swallowing the liquid.

He hugged my waist and rolled me onto my back. He kissed me again while he slipped his finger inside of me and rocked my body against his. He soon took his finger out and pinched at my flower bud.

"No more waiting," he said as he took his finger out and steadied his rod against my entrance.

I sighed softly as soon as I felt the tip of his hardened rod rub my entrance in a circular motion, begging itself to enter me.

"Teacher...not yet," I begged.

"No more waiting after this when I am nearly ready to burst...I want you to beg me to put it in," he said with a smirk.

I cannot stall for any more time at this point...

If I just endure this humility a little longer until the numbing medicine works, I will probably survive and be able to save Miss Koran.