Chapter 22: Wealth [Stalker]

[Stalker's Perspective Part 1]

I was born from a wealthy family. Unfortunately, my parents wanted me to become perfect, so they often abused me under the pretense of discipline, and bullies at school often stole my wallet and beat me as well. I simply had nothing to call my own, neither family nor anything else.

That was my normality, until I met her...

A beautiful girl with almost platinum blonde hair and light blue eyes walked past me with a book in her hands. She had such feminine charms that it was hard to believe that she was still in school with her all white school uniform.

While I was admiring her erotic adult charms, she accidentally bumped her head into a utility pole and dropped the book she was reading. I found it extremely cute how she crouched to the ground and held her head.

...Were the adult charms just my mind playing tricks on me? She is just a child after all.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I went and grabbed her book and held out my hand for her.

"I am fine," she said as she looked up and took my hand.

Her eyes were impossibly blue and her hand was so amazingly soft that it almost made me crazy.

"Here is your book," I said as I dusted it off before I handed it back to her.

"Thank you very much!" she said as she answered me with a smile.

My eyes were not wrong...She was charming.

"What is that book you were reading about?" I asked as I tried to make conversation with her.

"Ah! Have you heard of it?" she asked as her entire face lit up.

"No, I haven't," I said as I looked at the white cover with an old school styled painting of a Knight.

Is this popular with kids nowadays?

"I see..." she said as her face suddenly dimmed.

"I...I would love to know more [about you as well]," I said.

"Of course!" she said with a bright smile.

My heart warmed up for the first time in my life. We spent hours alone just talking about her book. She loved books about knighthood, princes, and heroes. She was a girl who was in love with fantasies. At the end of it all, she thanked me for just listening to her talk. It was an experience that I kept in my heart for a long time.

I wanted to become her ideals, so I began working out, dressing better, and studying more. I found myself living a better life because of it, but all I truly wanted was to be reunited with the innocent Angel that changed my life.

I thought about what I should do to get her attention and finally came up with a way to do it.

I will be her Hero!

It would be bad to put her in a situation where she would be in imminent danger, but it would be more effective if I saved her from a situation where she felt extremely hopeless and that no one was going to help her.

I created a situation where I put her with a groper using my father's Assistant Darian as the scapegoat. The train car was then filled with all actors that I hired to be in the train with her in order to avoid anyone else stealing my limelight.

I watched the entire situation from a distance, but had trouble seeing exactly what went on. However, I could see that she was definitely under a lot of stress.

When the train doors opened, I went out to save her.

Her clothes clearly distressed and she seemed to be panting hard out of breath after getting out.