Chapter 11: Together Forever

Sheze and I cuddled after our intense love making session. We accidentally skipped two meals and found ourselves having to stay for the night as well.

"...We did it too much," I said to much of my own embarrassment.

"My apologies, Lilian," Sheze said as he hugged me in his arms.

"...It was my fault as well," I said as I covered my face with my hands.

"Did you feel good?" Sheze asked.

"Yes, it felt really good," I answered.

"Should we have a go again?" Sheze asked.

What is with his stamina?!

"N-No! I will definitely die!" I refused.

Sheze laughed softly and gave a boyish grin.

"You are so enjoyable to be around," Sheze said.

The Sheze Chaldean I know is so different from the novel I know. The Sheze Chaldean from the novel was someone who barely laughed to anyone other than the heroine.

"Do you smile often?" I asked Sheze as I caressed his cheek.

"When I was a child, I often laughed like this while I was playing with my elder brother," Sheze said as he nuzzled his head between my breasts. "Something about you reminds me of those days..."

Sheze began telling me about himself.

Sheze Chaldean and the King were brothers of different fathers. The Queen and her husbands seemingly had a harmonious marriage but Sheze's father could not handle the jealousy in his heart and poisoned the King's father and left him disabled in one leg. The culprit was never found, but Sheze himself knew it was his father from how he saw him smiling upon hearing the news that the King's father was disabled.

Sheze could never bring himself to turning his father in...

"If I were you, I would probably do the same thing," I told Sheze as I hugged his head.

"You are too nice, Lilian," Sheze said.

"No, I am a bad girl...a very bad girl," I said as I bit my lips.

I stole the man who was meant to be with my best friend. The person consoling Sheze should not be me but Elze Kruger...

"Lilian, won't you please tell me about yourself?" Sheze asked.

"Myself? What do you want to know?" I asked.

"It seems like you are trying to runaway from something...If you are having difficulties, I want to know about them," Sheze said as he lifted his face and stared at me with eyes that sincerely showed he wanted to help me.

"Please remember me in your heart one day," I said as I held his face.

"...Why are you talking like you are going to go away?" Sheze asked as he suddenly sprung up from the bed.

I am going to die soon...

"I worry constantly if I am right for being with a man like you," I said as I tried to change the topic from his direct question.

"Of course you are right for me," he said as he lifted my legs. I soon felt his imposing presence enter me without any warning. He slid in me all the way and let our hip come into contact. I sighed deeply as I tried to keep my thoughts together. "We fit so comfortably with each other, enjoy each other's presence, and have fun even with short conversations together. When we are together, you never ask for anything and always suggest to pay for things as if you do not want to owe me anything. The only thing you let me pay for is your food. Why? All I want to do is spoil you silly. Why is it that you look as if you keep on looking somewhere else?"

It was incredibly unfair with him asking me questions while he left his thing deep inside me without moving. I was left with a deep desire for him to churn my insides and was slowly losing my will to keep my mouth closed. I felt as if I was going to reveal all of my deepest and darkest secrets if he continued to ask me any more questions.

This way of investigating was incredibly effective...

I did not want to owe him any favors to make our parting a bit less painful. I know that you do not belong to me but keep wanting for you to be near me. The more I get to know about you, the more I fall for you and keep wanting more. I began desiring to see his smile, his laughter, and more of his hidden sides that were never mentioned in the novel before.

I began crying a waterfall of tears.

I do not want to die...

More than death, I feared losing Sheze.

If Elze Kruger returned, would he hold her like this?

"I'm so sorry, Lilian," Sheze said as he hugged my body.

We soon resumed love making. However, we no longer said any words and just held each other and craved for one another's body like animals. Afterwards, we laid beside each other and slept.

I woke up in the middle of the night and brought his head to my chest.

"...It would be great if we could be together forever," I said as I nuzzled against his sleeping body.

It was my sincerest wish that I could never voice aloud...