Chapter 48: Impending Doom

"Lilian, I am back," Elze said as he returned to the room. "Lilian? Lilian! Where did you go?"

Elze finally noticed that I was missing from my restraints. I used the hidden passageway for help in hiding from Elze.

"...The hidden passageway?" Elze said to himself.

The only way that Elze could enter the passageway would be to solve the puzzle box on the legs and bed frame. I left a trick to make it more difficult to solve by chiseling off most of the pattern needed to solve the puzzle box.

Elze soon began laughing to himself.

"Oh Lilian...I do not need the pattern to solve the puzzle box! I can just do it by memorizing the movements of my hands!" Elze said.

I began panicking as Elze easily saw through my trick.

The secret passageway opened soon after Elze finished with the puzzle box. After Elze began peeking through the dark passage, I came up from underneath the bed and attacked Elze's head with a a large wooden stick I found underneath the bed and kicked Elze down the stairwell before closing off the entrance.

I quickly put the wooden stick into the crevice of the passageway to hold it in place as I hastily made my escape.

I removed my nightgown and found some of Elze's old clothes lying around and changed into them.

It was impossible to escape from the first floor if you did not have keys to the mansion. I was lucky to have escaped with the keys in hand the first time, so I did not need to explore the other floors, but I could not work with finding keys with what little time I had left. I quickly ran up towards the second floor hoping for there to be at least one open window.

I finally found a window that gave only a little room to squeeze through and made a dash for it. As soon as I made it to the window, I was suddenly caught from behind and had my hands tied behind my back.

"...I found you, Lilian," Elze said as he pressed me against the window and licked the nape of my neck.

I heard voices coming from below and saw Sheze along with a few of his Knights below.

Sheze? What was he doing here?

Elze soon began unbuttoning my top and fondling my bare breasts as he began grinding his leg against my bare crotch. He soon inserted his fingers inside of me and began spreading me out further. Something hot and thick began poking and begging to be let in my insides.

"Is this how you react when you see the man you love?" Elze whispered. "You are drooling and twitching so energetically down there..."

Elze soon put his arms under my knees and lifted me high up with both legs suspended in the air and eased me onto the tip of his thing with gravity. The crown of his thing was inside of me. I shivered as I felt Elze's massive thing trying to spread me apart. Shaking my hips would have only brought him further inside of me. There was nowhere to escape from my impending doom.

"...Stop," I begged.

"Come on...I am giving you a chance to break free from me. If you scream, your beloved Sheze will come and rescue you immediately. Isn't that what you always wished for? A Prince to come by and save you from imminent danger?" Elze whispered in my ears.

Even though I wanted to be saved, I begged that Sheze would not see me getting assaulted by another man. It was part of my own vanity to want to remain beautiful and desirable in front of him. The last thing I wanted him to see was me being violated by another man in such a violent fashion.

"...No, take me back to the room," I begged.

I could not win against my own vanity...

"That is not the right way to ask for a favor, Lilian," Elze said. "You need to beg for me properly, or I might just have to take you right here where he can see you."

"...Please take me back to the room...and hold me. I cannot wait to have you inside of me," I said to much of my own reluctance.

"That's my girl," Elze said as he released me and carried me in his arms all the way back to the bedroom. Elze left me squatting on the ground as he sat on the bed in front of me with his thing out. "I want to you suck on me if you do not want me calling those men back."

Elze is truly a despicable person...

I grabbed the massive thing and tried placing it near my lips.

I just could not do it...

"I can't...it won't fit in my mouth," I said.

Elze grabbed for my wrists and sat me onto his lap with my back to his chest and kissed me. He soon placed my hands on his thing.

"If you don't want me to do you right now, please me with your hands," Elze whispered in my ears. He held my hands over mine and made me squeeze it. "Squeeze it like this and move it up and down..."

I did as he asked and moved my hands up and down in a fast motion. After some time, Elze came on my hands as well as all over my face. A little of it slid into my mouth.

When I tasted Elze's sperm on my face, my waist clenched and released a pleasant sensation throughout my body for some reason. Elze made me squat on my knees between his lap to clean up the ejaculations with my tongue. My waist continued tingling for some reason.

"Disgusting..." I said as I gagged in Elze's slimy ejections.

"Isn't that a lie when you are this wet?" Elze asked as he spread my crotch with his fingers.

"You mixed aphrodisiacs with your sperm, didn't you?" I asked with a glare.

Elze grabbed me and threw me on the bed roughly.

"You are half right, Lilian," Elze said as he spread my legs apart and rubbed me with his phallus and inserted the tip inside of me. "This warmth is absolutely the best."

"Take it out..."

"Lilian, I replaced all of my fluids with aphrodisiacs. That is why you feel good despite hating me so much. If you beg me to put it in you, I will give you what your body wants," Elze said.

"Never!"

Elze removed his tip from me. It made an audible popping sound.

"You will be begging for me eventually, Lilian..."