Chapter 23: Love Hurts [Stalker]

[Stalker's Perspective Part 2]

Eventually, I no longer became the center of her world. Her social circle had gotten wider and she began seeing me less and less. She stopped staying behind for extra lessons and came on time for our lessons. I felt as though our extra time together had begun diminishing.

The girl *** that my Angel had become 'friends' with happened to be a bad girl. She pretended to be friends with my Angel, while spreading terrible rumors behind her back. She said things like how my Angel was a boyfriend stealer and a slut, when in reality, my Angel was the purest being in the entire world.

I took it upon myself to punish *** for her dirty mouth. I hired a group of strangers to kidnap her in their black van and bring her for a joy ride. They 'disciplined' her quite thoroughly after that. I also made *** leave my Angel a good letter before having her leave town.

My Angel soon came crying to me because *** left her. I brought her to my lap while I let her cry over my shoulder.

"Pain...Pain fly away," I said as I kissed her eyes.

I always sung this and kissed her where she seemed to be hurting. It was effective for making her laugh as well.

"Haha...my eyes don't hurt. I feel a lot better now, Teacher," she said as she hugged me.

I loved my Angel. She was perfect in every way possible...I wanted her to be mine.

"I love you," I confessed.

"I love you too, Teacher," she said.

I understood that she meant she love me in the same way, but I absolutely did not want that kind of love...

"Not that way..." I said as I kissed her ears.

"Teacher, that tickles," she said while laughing. I then began rubbing her breasts slightly. She soon began moaning softly near my ears. I took it a bit further when I moved my hand to her underwear and massaged her crotch over her panties. Her body shivered to a new found sensation. "Teacher, this feels weird..."

"...You will feel good soon," I said.

I moved her panties aside and began rubbing her at where her sex was. I slowly made my way to her unused hole and crept my way in. Her body seemed to resist my finger as even the tip of my finger found it difficult to enter.

"It hurts, Teacher...It hurts!" she screamed.

"I love you, ****," I said as I began kissing her neck.

"No!" she said as she suddenly pushed me away.

At that moment, I regained my sanity and realized what I had done and immediately felt remorseful when I saw her tears.

"I did not mean to do that to you, ****," I said in a fluster.

"I thought Teacher was different," she said in tears. "You were my Hero."

Her parents relieved me of my tutoring job because my Angel said that she did not need me anymore. I was suddenly at a loss of what to do with my life. Every attempt that I tried to contact her over phone was blocked. I wanted to find a chance to speak to her, so I followed her around but never found a good time to speak with her alone.

After being devoid of her presence for so long, I wanted to at least be a part of her life. I would enter her room often cleaned for her since I knew she had a busy student life. I especially paid attention to her dirty laundry and would reward myself by sniffing her used laundry before washing them.

At night, I would hide in her closet and would wait until she drank the sleep medicine I put in her water bottles.

I would thoughtfully let her rest in her bed and taste her mouth with my tongue. I would then take in a deep breath of her crotch. After removing her panties, I would make a loving inspection of her hymen and clean her thoroughly with my tongue. I would then loosen up her hole with a finger of mine. She would often wince in pain terribly when my finger entered her in the beginning, but she eventually gotten used to my soft caressing. When she was wet enough, I would enjoy myself by rubbing our sexes together and having her meaty thighs hug my boner tightly.