Chapter 10: My Cute Lover

"I would like two rooms," Sheze said.

"I am sorry, Dear Guest. We only have one room left," the Innkeeper said.

"I do not mind," I said while I was trembling near the door.

"I will take it," Sheze said as he grabbed the key and lifted me up into his arms. He soon brought me to the room. "You can use the bathroom first, Lilian."

"...Aren't you cold too?" I asked worriedly.

"...It is a bit bad in more ways than one," Sheze said.

"Come join me, Sheze," I said as I held out my hand.

"...A-Alright," he said as he followed after me with me leading him by the hand.

We both changed out of our clothes and shared a bath together with me between his lap.

"Are you warm yet?" I asked him.

"...In more places than one," he answered with a reddened face.

Even though he was the man, I felt like he was more shy than I was in these kind of situations. He was just as cute as the first day I met him.

The novel described him as a bit of a cold and standoffish man who rarely smiled. It failed to mention how cute and shy he really was. It was as if I was seeing a person completely different than his novel self.

"I am very warm," I said happily.

"I have thought this before, but you have very little awareness, Lilian," Sheze said with a sigh.

"Awareness?" I asked as I turned towards Sheze. He soon placed his large hand on my head and turned me to face forward. "What are you doing, Sheze?"

I was a little angry from how he kept messing up my hair.

"...Please think about my heart, Lilian," Sheze said quietly.

"You must be a romantic," I said teasingly. He suddenly moved his hands onto my breasts and massaged while he played with my nipples at the same time. "Mmmm...Sheze?"

"You have beautifully plump breasts and such soft milky skin," Sheze said as he began kissing the back of my neck.

"...My skin easily gets marks, so I would appreciate it if you were careful about where you kiss me," I said worriedly.

Sheze did not seem to heed my words and kept on kissing my back without any restraint. I felt pleasant with having Sheze kiss my back and rub my breasts at the same time but soon began to feel an itch around my crotch area.

As if he noticed me wanting more, he slid his hand down my abdomen and to my crotch area as he asked, "Would you like for me to touch you here, Lilian?"

"...Yes, please," I answered him.

Sheze soon began teasing my clit and rubbing my slit gently. His finger slowly entered me and began rubbing my insides. It had been awhile since I last felt his caresses like this, so my body seemed a bit more sensitive than usual. I soon felt another one of his fingers enter me and began spreading me open each time he moved in and out of me.