chapter 3: Hotel room

Hey there guys....enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you so rude? I just saved your life." I said rising my eyebrows. I mean what the hell???

"I don't need your help. Leave me alone." He said already walking (limping)

  "If you go out there without me you will probably be the meal for thos things. I bet they are hungry." I said crossing my arms. But he didn't stop.

"You Saving my life doesn't mean I can't live without you. So u can just move on." He said shaking his head and walked out limping. I rushed to him. This could be my chance to have a friend...even if it is the rude one.

  I walked out of the room and looked to my right to see him walking slowly But alarmed eventhough the zombies were not around the room anymore.

I quickly walked beside him and grabbed his shoulder. He stopped and glaring at me.

  "What the hell are you going? Leave me alone and mind your freaking busines." He said and walked away wiggling my hand off. But I wwas not giving up so I jogged beside him again

"You know, You are right saving your life doesn't mean that u can not live with out me but-"" he stopped again but now his knige pointed at me

   "Back off. I will kill you if you follow me again." He said in a clinched teeth. That was when i gsve up. I changed my mind of having a friend. Rude friend.

  "Ok you can die. I won't help you again. I would rather talk to the cars than you dude." I said rising my hands in defense.

  I shrugged and walked away grabbing the cart. I looked at him one last time but he didn't seem to  care at all.

"Rude ass." I mumbled to my self walking out of the supermarket.

  I put my whole stuff in my car and signed leaning my body to the car. I looked at the sky and it was almost getting dark.

"Let's get to work and get a hotel room." I said and took out a robe from my car.

I tied the robt to the front of the car and the other end of the rob to the car in front of me. Then I get in to my car and drove back causing the car in front to move aside.

After doing this for four cars the road was empty again. I smiled at my piece of work and clapped for myself.

Some zombies were gathering around me cuz to the sound I made. I looked over to the supermarket door hoping that the guy would come out. But no.

   The sky was darker as i can see the sun setting. It was beautiful but I had to get moving.

  I got in to the car and drove off with a slow music playing.

I really need someone. I already experienced my friend being a zombie. And second I almost. Almost found a friend but he had to be a guy full of rudeness.

   After driving for an hour it was already very dark. I looked out of the road and there was something on the site. As I get closer and closer  I can see those annoying cars covering my way.

"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CARS IN THIS WORLD. THEY ARE USELESS." I screamed stopping the car.

"Because nimeni, without cars you would be still at the supermarket. No not the supermarket you would still be at the gun shop. You are so dump." I told my self again calming a little bit.

   I signed and opened the car door to be slapped by the strong cold wind. I shivered and closed the door again.

   I looked back to the back sit where I put my stuff. All stuff. The back sit was like my closest, my kitchen, my bedroom sometimes. and ofcourse not my bathroom.

  I searched for a while and found my fluffy black coat with a hood on it. I smiled and put it on and a scarf around my neck. I really have to take care of my self. I love my self ya know.

I opened the door again and walked out grabbing my rifle and my black bag which had some food water, phone, ear phone and other important stuff in it.

   I looked around and it was dark except for some light coming from the road. light were flickering on an off. I felt like I am in real life horror movie.. except this a real life horror.

  I took out a flash light from my bag and flickered it in shining it around. It was all as I expected. Bloody roads, some zombies walking here and there and some were walking to me but they can't sence me. I am getting used to that.

I looked around a little and spotted a hotel. Like a big fancy hotel. God I always wanted to be in a fancy hotel.

"Your wish have come true nim. Enjoy." I said to my self and walked up to the stairs and to the rotating glass gates.

I pushed the glass as it started to rotate. So I started to push the door as it roteted giggling like a little kid. This was really fun. Every one have to try it.

I stopped when I started to grab attention of the zombies and walked in properly. Like a child that was caught trying to steal something.

Inside there were some zombies rooming around the reception area and the elevators.

I walked to the reception area.

"Hey there fella I want to reserve a hotel room only for my self please. I dont have anyone beside me ya know. I am lonely" I said to the zombie who was looking at a black space stretching his hands and opening his mouth.

"Ok thank sir. I appreciate your manner." I then grabbed a key to a random room. I looked at the room number and it says room 42.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye for now..hope you enjoyed 😇😇😇

And remember that English is not my mother language. I am from Ethiopia by the way.🇪🇹🇪🇹