chapter 41: I am really dying

Hey guys, enjoy the ride 🎢🎢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       "ZOMBIES" I screamed pointing behind the man mastering  the most scared face.

      The man immediately turn around loosening his grip on my shoulders. And that was the cue for me to kick his........ main part, as hard as I could for the second time and rush inside the car. I can hear the man groaning and cursing.

    I quickly grabbed the weapon with I found infront......pistol.... I didn't west anytime as i grabbed it and rushed out

     I stood out side the door aiming the pistol at the men who was holding bleeding gumball up. "Put him down" I said as they froze there...gumball slowly lifted his head and looked at me through his bangs which were hanging on his forehead. He looked weak.

      "I said put him down.....slowly" I hissed narrowing my eyes at them. They slowly put weak gumball down and put their hands up in surrender.

     "Now come on over here." I said gesturing them to go the the white shirted man who was still groaning kneeling down while putting his hands where.......it hearts the most. Damn I kick him so hard.

       I walked over to gumball still aiming at them and grabbed his arms lifting him up. "Now go back to your car before I put three arrows in side of your thick skull." I said in and authorized voice...but to be honest I was scared as hell that I think I am shitting on my self, trying to control my hands from shaking.

      "Ok ok kid...just don't shoot...take it easy" one of the men said like I would do what he says.

     "How could I just take it easy.....you hurtled my friend..bad." I felt anger building up inside me as I remember how bad they hurt him. "Now go before  my demon finds it's way out." I said in a clinched jaw. Now my hands were shrinking but not because of fear....it was because of anger...I was hesitating whether to shoot them and send them to hell or leave them in this living hell, as my fingure started to move.

     "Ok ok...we are going" the man said slowly walking back putting his hands up. The other man picked up the white shirted man with his other hand stood up..

     I looked over to gumball who was looking at me with and expressionless face. I gave him a big smile and turned back to the men to see the white shirred man pull put a gun and pointing at gumball.

      And I was fast enough to stand infron of gumabll while still aiming at them.

     And a gun shoot was heard as I shoot mine. But then I felt a sharp unbearable painfully painful pain right at my torso

    I froze and looked down where it hurts and I widned my eyes when I saw my hoodie around my torso turn in to dark red. This is not good. It was very painful.

     "No no no.....oh no naggi" I heard gumballs voice and looked to my back to gumball...and I think i am seeing things again because he looked like.
he was worried. But suddenly his expression changed to anger as he snatched the pistol from me and shooting three of them in a swift. "Thats ma boy" I said almost whispered smirking widely.

    He quickly turned around throwing the pistol. And I can fell my legs giving up on me. The pain gets more and more painfull and I can feel the blood is already soaking my cloth.

     As I was about to fall gumball grabbed my arms holding me up." No no...come on you are fine ok? Come on." He suddenly picked me in a bridal style and I can feel my self smiling as my heart feel warmth.

"Shit shit shit..they are coming" I heard gumballs voice followed by a familiar groan. Zombies? Was that their name.?

      I opened my eyes slowly when I heard a door closing and looked up at gumball. He layed me down on the couch and.....cupped my cheek.....yup I am dying.

   "Hey look at me...you are gonna be fine ok....you are ok...I am not gonna lose you." He said in a shaking worried tone.....he really looked worried.

     "Heeey I am f-fine it is just a gun s-shot." I said putting my hands on his hands which were on my cheeks.

     "No no you are not fine.....it is a gun shot." He said and that made me chuckle but I quickly regretted it when I felt pain shoot in my whole body starting from my torso.

   My vision was getting blurry as I struggled to keep my eyes open. I felt cold but his hands were warm...I wanted to keep them. And I don't really wanna die

     "O-ok..I have an idea....just open your eyes.....don't lose me ok?" He said standing up leaving my cheek. I pouted as I can feel tears roll down my cheek. I am really dying.

     "Can you hear me....talk to me naggi" he said opening the gas stove and lighting it.

    "O-oh..hi  I I am n-nim- naggi...my name is naggi" I struggled to talk.

    "Ok then....h-hi naggi.....I am sta- gumball.....so do you know my real name?" He asked looking around on the drawer before taking out a knife that looked really sharp. He looked like he was talking to a baby. He looked soft and warm

    He then put the knife on the fire and looking at me. He smiled and my heart was like a jello.

      "Hey Stanley?" I said struggling to open my eyes...I think this is the last day, second, minute and hour of my life. But I am glad that I am seeing this on my last breath.....his smile.

     "G-gumall..it is gumball for you" he said looking at the knife and back at me.

   I smiled a little and continued. "You know I love you right?...........  You are just some annoying, disappointing and frustrated person who no one would handle......but you are the best on my eyes.....y-you know t-that right?.....and a-and.....don't b-be so rude to o-others because........... t-they would probably -kill you a-alive." I felt the familiar sour feeling in my throat like when you are about to cry...yeah that was what I was feeling and a whole lot of pain.

      He just smiled and nodded and I thought I saw him wipe his swollen eyes before my eyes closed.

     "I-it is just a fever...ok?"

     And all I can see was darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Bye for now guys, hope you enjoyed

Comment and share