chapter 33: Hair ruffle

Hey guys, enjoy the ride😊😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat there fo a while. I was cleaning the forearm blade eventhough
It was really clean.

I looked up at gumball when he cleared his throat before speaking.
"Why where you crying?" He asked glancing at me. I am busted. I will not tell him that I was eavesdropping or he would probably kill me alive right? Play dumb nimeni play dumb.

"Huh? When?" I asked in a confused expression that I can master. God help me.

"You know what I am talking about.....your eyes were red..why?" He asked looking straight at me. He was serious.

"I heard everything that you talked with Jacob....I am very sorry but I couldn't help it." I confessed in a small voice looking down.

He sighned and looked infront of him. He Is definitely going to kill me. I am dead. I closed my eyes waiting for the worst.

"You deserved to know..what are you doing?." He asked in a confused tone
What? He is not going to kill me?

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.
"I was asking why were you crying?" He said again. What am I supposed to say then. I was crying because you cried because your sister died?

"I was crying because I h-heard everything about your s-sister." I stuttered looking down. And for a second I thought i heard a..... chuckle?

I looked up immediately widening my eyes. He was looking at me with a small smile on his face.
"I am going to blow off the candle.....because your smile is brighter than the candles." I said smiling widely. His smile is really the brightest.

He looked away clearing his throat and licking his lips. He was fluttered. Awwww that is so adorable. "G-go and sleep. You must be tired." He said glancing at me for a second.

I didn't think twice before I go back and lay back beside Jacob who,was sound asleep. I was hella tired. "Nighty nighty." I said before closing my eyes.

I woke up when I heard mumbling so I opened my eyes slowly to see Jacob sitting beside gumball. "Hey go and sleep. It is my watch." Jacob said to gumball patting his shoulder. Gumball didn't say anything as he moved back and layed beside me where Jacob was sleeping. I didn't mind tho.i am very tired To mind so I slept again.

I woke up again for the second time when I heard humming. It was definitely Jacob. I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw that it was finally morning.

But I froze when i felt a movement on my belly. I quickly jerked my head up and looked down only to smile and sign in relief when i saw gumball. He was laying his head on belly facing me and his hand was under his cheek squishing it.

"Ow you are awake.....we have to go. I think the zombies are gone." Jacob said. I looked up at him and nodded before patting gumball's cheek.

"Heeeeey gummmmbaaaaal cutieeeee" I whispered still patting his cheek he just frowned and turn his face to the other side.

"How can you do this?" Jacob asked sitting down infront of me with and amused Expression.

I looked up at him and tilted my head. "What do you mean?" I asked putting my hands under my head.

"He would literally kill me if I do this to him if any body does to him......how can you do all adorable things to him and he just.....let it slide?" He asked.

"I don't know......may be because he likes me." I shrugged try not to laugh.

"What?! Stanley likes you?" Jacob whisper yelled widening his eyes. I almost laughed out loud but I covered my mouth and make it internal laughing.

"No no young man. I was just kidding. He hated me as soon as he saw me. But I kept nagging him and teasing him at every chance I get." I said smiling. "I am proud of my self." I added fanning my self.

Jacob laughed and stood up. "You are a bright girl young lady.....keep it up and don't give up on brightening Stanley's life..ok?" He said before walking to the door. He looked outside and looked back at me.

"I think we better get moving before another heard of zombies come.....wake him up......try ruffling his hair. He loves it." Jacob said ruffling his own hair smiling.

And I was wandering why he looked up at me while smiling last time.
I stretch my arms and slowly ruffled his hair. He stirred in his sleep and turned his face to me he was smiling still closing his eyes.

He slowly opened his eyes and closed them and opened them again. And that was when he jerked up and sat down.

"W-what are you doing? " asked fixing his ruffled hair avoiding eye contact.

"I was told that you love it when your hair is ruffled." I said wiggling my eyebrows. He immediately glared at Jacob who was already putting his hands up in defense.

"Please don't kill me.....I just wanted you to wake up." He said before looking away.

"Ok let's get moving. It is already morning" gumball said standing up and dusting his pants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye for now guys, hope you enjoyed

Vote, comment and share please

☆☆☆👇👇👇