chapter 18 :Escape

Hey guys, enjoy 😊😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I woke up immediately when I heard a voice from inside the supermarket. It was not the voice of groaning and moaning.....it was voice of  human being. They were talking in a loud voice that I can here everything they say......and one voice seems familiar.

       'There were two of them, and the girl kicked me in the nuts. And run away with the guy.' The familiar voice said and I widened my eyes. I think they were talking about me and gumball.

    ' why didn't you follow them Goddamnit.' Onother voice  almost yelled. Shit. We have to get out of here.

     I turned around to the bed where gumball was sleeping and he was still sleeping. His one leg was out of the blanket while his one hand was hanging down the bed. He was sound asleep. But I am afraid that I have to wake him up in to reality.

      I quickly but slowly get of my bed   and walked over to his bed after grabbing a knife. I covered him mouth incase he screams or say anything eventhough he is not the type of guy who scream. But who knows we just have to prepare for the worst right?

      I shook him slightly my hand still covering his mouth. He immediately opened his eyes wide grabbing the knife from beside him and pointing it straight on my neck while his other hand grabbed my hand firmly. Right on my wound.

     I winced a little and snatched my hand back from his grip. He didn't say anything as he stared at me like he was waiting for an answer.

      I quickly put my fingure on my lips telling him to keep quite but he moved my hand away from his mouth sitting straight. He was about to say something but stopped immediately turning around to were the voice was coming. And he looked back at me.

      "We have to get out. They are the men we run into before......they are planning something bad........come on" I whispered standing straight. He froze for a second processing everything what I said and suddenly stood up on the ground.

    He grabbed my not wounded hand and started walking away from where the voice was coming. I didn't protest because he was obviously not taking me towards the danger.

    We reached to a small back door that says exit. He slowly opened the door and we were hit by the cold breath of the air with some amount of water. Shit it was raining. This is really the opposite of luck.

    "What are we going to do." I said looking around eventhough it was pitch dark, hella scary, And hella cold.

     He sighned looking around and looked back at me. And back to the front.

      'Do you think the rain stopped?' ' no I don't  think so' We heard a voice from behind us that made us run straight out to the rain with out a second thought.

      We kept running and running until I got tired. I looked over my shoulder and there was nothing to see. We even wouldn't be able to see a zombie if it was coming towards us. And that was a huge danger.

      "Stop." I said stopping but he kept pulling me running still grabbing my hand. I guess he didn't heard me so I called out again.

     "Gumball stop man." I said again but he didn't stop. So I did. I stopped running and he looked back at me. I still can't see his face but I can see his figure moving.

     I looked around and there was nothing. Nothing to see at all except for cars that were around us that are probably broken. And to our best luck the rain started pouring hard hitting cars around us making a loud sound which was really annoying by the way.

     But suddenly I remembered. MY PHONE. Thank God I have a phone. What would we do with out our phones in this world. Die like us outside on the pitch black road.

      I looked at my hand which he was holding firmly, and back at him. "Can I have my hand back please?" I said and he immediately let me go.

     I grabbed my phone from my pocket and turn on the flash light.
     "What the hell. Get that flash light out of my face." He said covering his eyes while turning his head to the side.

      I quickly put the flash light away and laughed a little. The best reaction made consciously.

    I looked around and I smiled when i saw a car that could be a shelter for a night. It doesn't look like it works because it's tires were all down . But thank God we don't have to sleep taking shower on the rain

     "Come on let's go inside that car. It is worth it." I said walking to the car. I looked back to make sure that he was following me Flashing the light straight on his face intentionally and he just turned his head to the side while covering his face.

      "Goddamnit naggi." He groaned as I quickly put the light down.

     This is fun. Imma try this letter again

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Bye for now guys, hope you enjoyed

   Vote vote vote. Comment comment comment