chapter 32: Finally i can talk.

Hey guys, enjoy the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      It was already dark and late. I was sitting at the floor eating my lollipop that I found. It was really yummy. Gumball was long gone and that was a huge relief. I mean I was starting to think that he as frozen until he blinked his eyes.

    Jacob was leaning on the shelf while drinking a bottle of water that he found at the storage when he looked around.

      "We have to sleep. It is getting late." I said standing up. "I will take the first watch." I said sitting beside Jacob. There was a little light that was coming from a single candle so it was not that difficult to walk around.

     "Where is Stanley? " he asked looking at me. As I was about to shrug we heard a light foot step and gumabll emerged from one of the shelves.

     "I would be lying If i said that i am not tired and want to take the first watch instead of you. But i won't lie....i am very tired. I will take the second watch." Jacob said already laying on the floor flat.

      I looked over to Stanley who was just looking down and seemed in a deep thought. I snapped my fingure and he slowly looked up at me with a tired eyes. I gestured him to sleep while smiling. He didn't say anything as he also layed back facing the celling while putting his hands under his head. I really missed talking to him. More like nagging him.

      After 15 minutes all that was heard was Jacob's light snore and low groan of zombies that are probably far from here. I was sitting right infront ot the glass door staring at the stars which looked so peaceful and beautiful. It would probably look much better if it would be a world with out zombies. A world with out fearing for once own life to get out of you house.... I reall want this shit to end.

      I suddenly heard a sound from behind me so I quickly turned around to see gumball on all fours with two bottles of water on each of his hands while looking at me like a rabbit cought stilling a carrot.

     "Wa-" I stopped again for like the 10th time today. It was really suffocating.

     I nodded in a questioning look looking at him. He sighned a little and stood up before walking to me and sitting down a little bit further from me.

     I take my phone out and go to message before typing. 'Did you bring the waters only for your self?" I showed him smirking and wiggling my eyebrows.

    He looked down at the bottle and up at me before handing me one of the water bottles. I smiled and mouthed thank u before opening the bottle and drinking some amount.

     'Aren't the stars beautiful' i wrote and showed him. But He looked at me and took the phone from me Before moving closer to me.

     "Stop it." He said all of a sudden shaking his head while looking at me. I gave him a confused look. "It is killing me......why are you not talking?" He said  in an unreadable expression that I have never seen on him before.

      I was out of words."y-you told me not to nag you." I said rising my eyebrows.

     "Then I take it back.....it is killing me not to hear your voice....shit that came out wrong." He said looking away before clearing his throat.

  I was speechless now but I was not toothless. I was grinning ear to ear eventhough I am shocked as electric. I was not expecting this at all.

     "What I am trying to say is........talk please" he said looking back at me.

      "I was trying hard not to ruin this moment but I am really speechless. Are you bipolar or something? And if not do you have two personalities......oh it is the same thing." I said tapping my cheek. I was really surprised that I dont know that I am talking.

     "Sorry." He said all of a sudden.

"Yes gumball. Yes....that is what I am talking about....I deserve an apology. I was waiting for this.....you worried the shit out of me when you didn't came back walking furiously like that out of the car after we quarrel....I would have killed you if you died with out saying goodbye. " I said pointing at his face frequently. I really needed an apology.

      "No...I am sorry about everything." He said "and you might be happy to see this." He said pulling the huge bag from beside him.  Ooo I totally forgot about that.

     "What. What is that?" I asked rubbing my palms together smiling in excitement. And when he opened the bag,.... my smile dropped. I almost fainted.

    The bag was full of weapons. A BAD ASS weapons. I looked up at gumbal who was looking at me and I looked down at the bag. And then at gumball and then at the bag. And then...

    "Stop it or your head will fall off." Gumball said making me stop.

     I looked down at the bag and grabbed the first thing that cought my eyes. A slightly big crossbow that took my breath. I took it out and looked at it from every angle. I admit it I am a weapon maniac that is what evan used to call me. I missed her. So much

      And the next thing that cought my eyes was a sword. It looked like the sword that we see in the movies. And that made me drool.

     Next was a firearm axe head that made me almost faint. There were many other guns and blades that make me lose my balance but thanks to my hand I was able to lean on the floor.

     But what I saw last was the most beautiful bad ass weapon I have ever seen in my life. I have always wanted to use this weapon since I started searching the internet about weapons and other stuff. Don't judge me. I am a weapon maniac.

    It was  The forearm blade sword.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Bye for now guys, hope you enjoyed 

Vote and comment please

  👇👇