chapter 56: "You break the wall"

Hey guys, enjoy the ride😊😊🎢🎢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     After 5 droplets or so, I put my hand down taking a deep shaking breath....I looked at gumball who was wiping his mouth and looked at me.

     But he suddenly put his hands infront of me and started doing weird gestures.  He acted like some trapped inside a glass cage and couldn't come out like a clown show.......I was looking at him while wiping my tears.

    Then he suddenly started acting like he was breaking the glass..........Then being free. He started smiling widely while clapping slightly cheering.

     I was confused He was acting weird. Weirder than him caring for me. But suddenly he moved closer and hugged me.......that was enough for me to break down.

     We started sobbing our heart off hugging eachother like there really was no tomorrow. Like this was the last hug that will be share between us. It hearts right in the heart

     "Y-you break the wall naggi" he pulled away from the hug and hold my shoulders looking at me. "You break the wall that I have built a long time ago. You break the wall that no one have been able to break.....you break the unbreakable.......you can now see the real me.....this is it" he said calmly with a bright smile on his face....

     But what he did next was beyond my wild imagination

    He suddenly cupped my cheek as my heart beat increased to the maximum.....he moved closer to my face as the whole animal started jumping inside my belly....he moved closer and closer before........ pecking my nose.... I was zombie shocked. Shell shocked....shore shocked....everything shocked.

    He moved back slowly with a smile on his face but he looked pale now...I was looking at him widening my eyes.

    After staring at each others eyes I blinked and looked around cleaning my throat. "Man you s-sound liked you are going to die.....I am not going to let you die." I smiled before ruffling his hair. He smiled wider and ruffled my hair too.....damn this gumball is so much cuter. He have to last longer.

     But suddenly he flinched and groaned looking down at his hands....and his arm was.........there was a big black teeth mark while a blood poured out from it....black big veins were showing out near his wound.. as my heart tightened in fear....sadness and shock.

    I widened my eyes when gumball leaned back on the reception breathing heavily. Sweeting a stream...his eyes were closing while he was trembling horribly.

     I widend eyes and pulled him to lean his head on my lap.....my tears stared to stream out looking down at his state....he looked weak..he looked like he is going to......die.

    I couldn't hold back my cry as I started to cry out begging him not to die.

     "P-please no no gumball....don't go please... all you have to do is open your eyes. Y-you are going to live.......just look at me....you are ok. " I started rumbling while cupping his cheeks.

     His shaking started to slow down and opened his eyes looking up at me....."l-let me just get lost in y-your beauty" he whispered putting his hand on my cheek.... what the WHAT?.....I think I am hearing things. Very good things. Ì just looked at him.

      I was widening eyes but he....chuckled. "I mean the beauty with out the b-blood on your c-cute face." He whisperd again smiling widely. I swear to God I am losing my mind.

     "Wait wait wait.....this really is a dream." I said in a shaking voice wiping my tears.

     "No silly, this is real...........Gosh I  m-missed s-so many things" he whispered.

    "You are m-many naggi...I missed you.....my friend.....y-you are my friend...my best friend......maybe more than that." He said making my heart go BOOM boom again.

      "'I can tell you my r-reason to stay alive n-now" he said his eyes starting to close.....I widened my eyes starting to panic and patted his cheek slightly.

     "H-hey hey come on....you can do this ....I won't survive with out you....stay awake. Shut up you are losing energy...please do-don't die."' I said ruffling his hair.

     "The reason for me to stay a-alive is.........you naggi...you are my reason to s-stay alive" he said making me cry even more. I regretted everything...I regretted meeting him....I regretted everything.....It hurts. It really hurts...right in the heart.

     "I I d-don't hate you naggi." He smiled as my heart melted. "I l-like you.....soo much....that I w-want you to nagg m-me for m-ma-many more years......I won't die........because you are my reason to stay alive.......I like you" and that was his last word before he closed his eyes and my break down...To pieces......to pieces that no one would put together except gumball. Except him...

      "No no man c-come on.....COME ON WAKE UP" I broke down hugging him and sobbing like there was no tomorrow. There was really no tomorrow.

      I looked at him and his eyes were still closed.....but what gave me hope it that he started breathing. Eventhough it is heavy. He was breathing. Still alive

     I cupped his cheeks and wiped the sweat that was in his fore head with my hand....

     He is alive.....still Alive. My friend. My rude ass friend. My friend that I like so much.. that I even love so much. My friend that helped me to have hope. My friend who IS my...hope.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Bye for now guys, hope you enjoyed

   Love ya🖤🖤🖤