chapter 26: Not a friend

Hey guys, enjoy the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     He stopped lifting the covers and looked back at me with an annoyed expression. "What? Is it stuck?" I asked looking at him.

     "There will probably be a scar on my arm later." He said looking at his arms which I was holding tight.

    "Oh oh sorry.....you can continue." I said leaving his arm and grabbing his/my hoodie. He looked at me again and sighned before continuing.

     He slowly lifted the blanket to reveal an elder man at least in his 40's. His hands were tied and his mouth was covered by a black tape. He have a dark brown hair and a little bit of white hair tossed on the white pillow. And his face was a mess to say the list. He have busted lips and a purple eye.

    I looked over to gumball to see him looking at him with wide eyes like he knows this guy.

     "Jacob?" He whisperd standing straight. He really knows this guy then.

      "You know him?" asked pointing at the man whose name is probably Jacob.

     Gumball shook his head and walked out of the room. I was confused, he didn't look good, he didn't look ok to see this man.

      "Hey gumball." I said following him to the front seat. He sat on the driver's seat and hrabed the stirring wheel. He looked like he was about to cry out loud.

      "I am not gonna ask any thing.....I will come back when you calm down." I said walking stepping back a little. He didn't do anything as he kept staring at the stirring wheel. He is really not ok. But I have to let him calm down to talk to him or something

       I walked back to the room after grabbing a first aid kit which I found on the table and sat at the edge of the bed.

       "Who are you?" I asked more like to my self. He really have to have a huge relationship with gumball.

     I checked his pulse and I felt the familiar pumping vain before applying a cleaner on the cotton. He have to wake up. And gumball have to calm down.

      I cleaned the man's wound and untied him before walking out of the room. He must calm down by now right?  I walked to the front seat and sat on the passenger's seat.

   I looked over to gumball to see him leaning his head on the wheel while still grabbing it. I moved closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder but he didn't move.

     "Hey gumball?" I said patting him a little. And he startled me when he jerked his head up and looked around.

     "What? What is it?" He said looking around. Ow shit he was sleeping. I would be laughing at this time  but it is obviously not the time to laugh out loud.

      "It is nothing. Wanna rest? I can drive." I said. He looked at me and shook his head before starting the car and driving.

    I didn't say anything as i just stared at him.

    Who is that man? Why is gumball shocked to see him? Who is Anna? And Why the hell did an rare insect bite me? This is my limit of confusion. I can't be confusized more than this if this is even a word.

       "Are you trying to read my mind?" I was cut of my thought by gumball looking at me.

     "What?" I asked coming back from my question book. "Oh yeah I was But  can't. I wish I could tho." I said leaning back on the seat and looking to the front sighning.

      "Give me time." He said all of a sudden confusing me.

     "Huh? What time?" I looked at my watch and it said....i don't have a watch.

      "I don't have a watch." I said looking back at him. He sighned and.........I thought I saw a little......smile. that made me smile too except it was not a tiny smile like him. I was grinning ear to ear.

      "No..I mean time to answer your questions. You.... I mean it is because you are..um-"

     "A stranger? Yeah I know. I totally understand......it is ok man. Chill I get it" I said stretching my arms and patting his shoulder while smiling sincerely. I mean I am a stranger he is right. He doesn't have to tell everything about his life.

     "No. Stop rumbling........i mean.....you deserve to know......you saved my life right?" He said glancing at me and back at the road. And I was so speechless.

      "I didn't want to ruin the moment of warmness over here but DAMN man where the hell is gumball?...........I can feel my heart melting rig-"

     "I think I  should take it b-"

      "NO...no no. I am gonna take it as it is." I said smiling widely.

   I am exited that I have someone to think of me as someone who deserves to know. I am really happy that I have someone who think of me as a friend...I think so.

         "Thank u" I said still looking at him. He glanced at me and back at the road. "Thank u for thinking me as a friend." I added

      "I didn't say that you are my friend." Aaaand my smile dropped. Guess not today. I knew it tho.

    I can tell that he built a wall around him that hides the real him, and it will probably take time to get I there. But I will try and will not stop trying.

      I smiled back clapping in motivation. He looked at me and gave me a weird look that said You are weird and looked back to the front.

      "It is ok. You will be one day....I will wait."

      I will

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Bye for now guys, hope you enjoyed

    And I want to announce somthing, the new awsome cover is made by my new friend @Aurora

   Contact her and she will astonish you with her cool book covers and aesthetics.

       vote vote and comment

   THANK U AURORA!!!! 😊😊😊