chapter 5: Saving again

Hey guys, enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          I pushed the rotating glass door slowly as the cold breath slapped my face. I shivered hugging my self and walked down the steps. I scanned the area and it was still the same.

    Bloody streets, bloody walls, cars with zombies inside.  Thank God there were no walking zombies around. Really hate this thing. I missed people. I missed the old times where I can see people walking around minding there own business. I don't want to see zombies crawling around not minding their own business.

    I looked out for my car and I rushed to it when I spotted it. It was really cold out there.

    As I got closer and closer, I saw a figure standing at the other side of my car. And it doesn't look like a zombie. Obviously a zombie would be walking around like a broken leged psyco. Doesn't look through my car window cupping his eyes.

   I quickly got my gun out and aimed at the figure.

    "Get the hell away from my car." I said moving closer as the familiar? Figure freezes. "Turn around" I added glaring at the guy in front of me with a narrowed eyes.

    And he turned around slowly with his knife holding hand on the air.....and vualla it was that rude ass guy whose ass is saved by me.

     "Ow hey rude ass. What the hell do you want?" I asked rising my eyebrow at him as he just stood there with no expression.

     "Wacha doin?" I asked nodding at him. He slowly lowerd his hands in a bored expression on his face.

    "Get away from me." He said in a cold voice and turned around limping away. What the hell is his problem?

    "What the hell man. This is the rudest and the weirdest thing I have ever experienced? What the Hell is your problem?" I yelled walking to him. But he didn't say any thing. "And that wound of yours will be infected. Let me help you." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. I really want to help him but then..... he suddenly turned around pointing his knife on my throat.

     "Get the hell away from me. I don't need anyone. I don't need any freaking help." He said in a clinched teeth as I gulped loudly. But I didn't show any expression as I shrugged and stepped back.

   He glared at me and turned around before limping away. "Freaking rude ass." I mumbled to my self and walked to my car. I opened the door and got inside before looking at his limping ass for one last time.

    I signed resting my head on the seat enjoying the warmth. I grabbed a water and drank it satisfying my self and started the engine and started driving glaring  at the guy from my rare view but then...

    He started punching cars and random trash cans. ""What the hell is he doing? I think he is losing his freaking mind for  God sake."" he was attracting unwanted attention. I quickly stopped the car and stepped out. I looked at his way and I could see some zombies running towards him. But of course hewas distracted by punching things like his life depended on it.

     "I HATE THIS" he screamed punching another car. I started running to him holding my gun up.

     "HEY RUDE ASS. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? THEY ARE COMING TO YOU RUUUN." I said already shooting at the hungry zombies which were running to him with dark blood dripping out from there filthy mouth and body, stretching there hands out.

   He ducked and shoot his head towards me with a wide eyes. HE WAS NOT EVEN MOVING.

     "MOVE THEY ARE COMING." I said as I finally reached him and grabbed his arms. I was breathing heavily as my heart is burning and my legs are shaking. In fear. And his frozen state is not helping.

   I looked up and saw that they are already five feet from us. I cursed loudly and stepped in front of them. And I started to shoot as fast us I could right in the middle of their eyes. But then when I was about to shoot the zombie which was already in front of me I was out of amo.

    "CRAP" I punched straight on the zombies jaw as it stepped backwards but didn't fell down. it already started running to me. To be exact he was running to him.

    I turned around and for my surprise, I saw him running but limping towards my car like a one leged chicken. I punched the zombie again and turned around running too.

   I reached to him and grabbed him by his shoulder trying to help him walk faster.  "Come on harry up man. They are coming" said pushing him from the back as he whimpered.

     Finally we reached my car and I opened the pasengers door before pushing him in. Then I quickly get in to the driver's seat before driving off.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Bye for now,  hope you enjoyed

  Vote and comment please🙏🙏