chapter 53 : Reason to stay alive

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed.😊😊🎢🎢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     We found an empty building to spend the night in. So we were sitting on the ground while the only light was coming from the torch.

     It was silent and boring. The only voice that was heard was the voice of the heavy rain out side. And don't even get me started on the coldness.

    I was shaking while hugging my self sitting in the corner and leaning on the wall. We could have had fire but it was too risky for us to do that. So we preferred to use the torch only.

     The building was old and almost empty. It was closed and empty here so there was no trace of zombies. But boy, was it freezing.

     Gumball was sitting beside me a little bit further and he was reading the book with so much struggle with the light. I mean he could stop.

      "Hey gumball what are you reading?" I asked looking down at the book. He looked up and down to the book again before looking up at me.

      "Reasons to stay alive" he said before showing me the cover.

     "What is it about?" I asked nodding my head. I read it before but I just wanted to open a conversation.

  He signed and closed the book before moving closer to me. I was surprised but also with my heart going BOOM BOOM.

      "It is about depression, anxiety panic attacks and other psychological problems that the writer experienced." He looked to the light bending his legs and resting his hand on his knees.

     "So....what is your reason to stay alive?" I asked leaning my shoulder on him seeking for warmth and hoping he wouldn't mind. But I didn't expect him to put his hands around me and pulled me closer to him.  Oh my heart.

    He looked at me for a second and looked back to the front. "Well I didn't really have a reason before...but now...." he looked at me again. "But I think I do now" he took a deep breath looking at the sleeping man and the humming boy.

      "What it it?" I asked getting curious. What is the reason to stay alive for him?

     "N-not now...I won't tell you.....I have to sleep now..it is your turn to keep watch." He said moving to the away a little bit and leaning on the wall before closing his eyes. I smiled and shook my head. What could it be?

    I stood up and sat beside George who was humming a song. He looked up at me and smiled. "Sup" he greeted putting his fist in front of me. I bumped his fist and sat beside him looking out the glass door.

      "Sooo...are you really couples. I mean it is ok if you are not....... I was just joking around when i called you like that. But he took it seriously." He said bending his leg and leaning backwards on his hands.

      I smiled but felt guilty. "No man.. no offense but we are not couples...you looked weird back then...that's why I asked him for a little help....sorry if we offended you" I said  jumping my shoulder with him.

     We sat there talking and laughing before it became silent again a little smile still in our faces.

     "I think he likes you, girl" George said all of a sudden. I titled my head in confusion looking at him. Who is he talking about?

     "Who?" I asked.

"Gumball.....is it his reall name?" He asked and I couldn't help it but laugh out loud eventhough I felt the heart beat increase.

     "Yeah right....he he he hates me man...you have no idea" I said wiping my tears from the corner of my eyes. This is ridicules. He hates me eventhough I like him a lot....I mean a lot.

    He looked at me like I was a total psychopath who is laughing at a funeral.

     "No...he doesn't hate you. He likes you. I can tell......it is obvious, girl....he looked at you all the time." He said facing his whole body to me.

    "You mean glare" I scoffed but he looked serious.

     "Yo! I am not kidding.....you don't have to believe me but I am telling what I am seeing." He shrugged before looking to the front again.

     "Yo!...I mean it. He hates me like I am some nagging bag. By the way naggi is not my real name I got is from gumball because.....guess what?... I nagged him.....would you like a person who nagged you all the time? No." I said waving my hands on the air with out any reason. George just signed and shook his head.

      "Shut the hell up guys...i am trying to sleep over here" we heard gumball groan so i put my hands on my mouth quickly. "And no...I don't h-hate you" he mumbled before facing the wall and cirling in to a ball.

    "D-did you hear W-what we talked?" I asked in a muffled voice.

       "Yeah you you two were screaming your lungs off for God's sake!...now shut the hell up" he stated making mymouth shut.

    I widened my eyes my hands still on my mouth surprise looking at George who was smirking. I put my hands down slowly and grinned....he doesn't hate me. Thank God.

       "He doesn't hate me" I looked at George.

    "See I told ya..he likes you" he whispered leaning closer to me. I shook my head frowning.

    "No man. Not hating and liking are two different things......you just have to accept the fact that he doesn't like me ok?" I whispered back making sure it is not loud enough to be heard by gumball.

      Why am I feeling weird inside my chest and stomach? This is weird. Everything is weird. This world is weird as shit. But if everything is weird that means everything is normal right? I gosh I like this guy.

Shit I am losing my mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Bye for now guys, hope you enjoyed.

  Vote comment and share

     A lot of love to all my readers. I love you who ever you are and where ever you you. 🖤🖤🖤