chapter 16 : Naggi

Hey guys, enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I get in to the bathroom and walked to the mirror putting some cloths and shampoos that I brought  down on the sink before looking at my self.

     "OH MY GOD I look like a total zombie." I said to my self jumping back. A dried blood was all over my face and clothes. And some of my hair was sticking on the dried blood. I really NEED to wash.

      I sighned and walked to the shower taking my closes off. I opened the shower and I shivered when the cold water hit my body making me jump. I really thought the water would be warm but I guess it is a no.

       After taking a long ass shower, I can finally feel my self sparkling. I smiled to my self and walked out of the shower after clothing it.

     I walked out and put my clothes on. Black oversized hoodie with black pants and black Gucci shoe. I tied my dark black hair up in a ponytail. Woman in black. Hehe

       I walked out of the bathroom smiling at my self  but I was startled to see gumball sleeping near the door leaning on the wall. There were some clothes and shampoos in his hands.

      Gosh if he was a little bit warmer he was good looking guy. But I think that he is a good guy. I mean if he wasn't a good guy he would have left me alone with those men. I think that he is a good guy deep inside and I will try to know him more.

     I smirked and bend down before grabbing his index finger and put it inside his nose slowly not to wake him up. I giggled internally and stepped back a little before taking out my phone. We really have to enjoy the little things when there are no big things to enjoy. And that is exactly what am I doing right now.

       I started to reorder a video.

  "HEY GUMBALL WAKE UP" I yelled startling him. He lifted his head snoring a little. And I was already laughing my but off. He looked around a little his eyes half open and his fingure still I his nose.

     "Gumball, why are y y you pi-picking your nose." I managed to say between laughter. He widened his eyes and immediately pulled his finger out before standing up.

     He grabbed his stuff and looked at me in the same bored expression like nothing happened.
     "This is not funny. And don't call me gumball." He said before getting inside. But I was still laughing.

*time skip*

     I was tired and sleepy after eating and rooming around the unexpectedly huge supermarket the whole day. It was fun to look around.

     And now I was sitting on a bed in the furniture section with a TV infront of me. I was not watching the movie I was rather checking the weapons that I gathered from here, like knives, baseball bats, and things like that.

    I know that zombies won't eat me or even sense me but I am always alarmed and carefull when it comes to zombies or human punks.

     Before everything started I had a goal to become a famous psychologist and help people and be rich with my own hands. But now my ultimate goal is to stay alive.

   I was munching a chips while looking at the black screen of the TV.

    I heard a foot step so I looked up to see gumball. A whole new gumball. He was wearing a grey sweater with black pants and a vans shoe. He looked like he is enjoying him self in his own home.

      But he looks tired and cold because he was shaking slightly putting his hand in his pant pocket with his other hand holding a brand new knife that looked sharper.. He looked around and his eyes landed on me but he ignored me and walked over to a slightly big bed but not a long sized bed like me. I want to sleep peacefully today and I ain't sharing.

     I was surrounded by many kinds of canned foods and snacks and sodas that I ate and was still eating.

    I stood up putting down the almost finished bow and grabbed some snaks and biscuits with soda and walked over  as he glanced at me before laying down

     "Don't even try to nag me, naggi" he said turning his head to the other side and I was surprised. Did he just called me naggi?

      "I am not here to nag you, gumball.....just eat this." I said putting the foods on the bed.

     As I was about to walk to my bed, I froze when I heard what he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Bye for now, hope u enjoyed

   Vote vote vote☆☆☆

Comment. 😊😊