chapter 4: help me

Hey guys. Enjoy 😊😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoaaaa. This is incredible." I said to my self plopping on the huge white comfy bed.

The room was big as hell. It has a huge TV and a white curtain which covered the large window. There was a white big closet at the corner and a dressing table beside it.

"Offf. Now nimeni. Dont be lazy. Get up, take shower, eat your dinner and you can go off to sleep." I said to my self and patted my own hair and stood up. "Good girl"

I walked out of the huge bathroom after taking a loooong shower. I wore my clothes which I brought with me. I wear a black comfy pants and white sweeter with a black comfy jacket.

I walked to the huge TV and turn it on. But no use it was not working. All that was seen in the screen was a white thing with a disturbing sound.

I lowered the volume and got inside the comfy worm thick blanket with my chips, noodles and desrts with soft drinks.

I just started eating with my earphones on nodding my head with the bit. Staring the the TV blankly. My mind was not here. It is like body present mind absent.

But then something cought my eye. The TV turned black. I immediately took off my earphones and put down my noodles as a woman appeared in the screen. I turned the volume up.

She was wearing all back with a black hair. Messy black hair she have a pack of papers in her hands as she started talking.

"Dear citizen all around the world. If you are watching this then you are lucky. As you know a virus has spread around the world. Forcing people to eat each other..."

The screen showed people running here and there, zombies chasing behind them. Jumping on them and eating them as there blood splashed like a fountain.

"The source of the virus is not known exactly yet. But it is said that it came from the huge science facility WHG. But they are working at how to cure this un unforgiving virus.

  To all survivors who are out there. We have built a safe zone in the south. We have everything. food, Shelter and everything u need to survive.

  So people who are still alive.....you have hope. You can still live. You can survive longer..............may God help us and bless the lost ones."

  The screen went white again. I signed and leaned back resting my head on the board of the bed.

"There is a safe zone. I can get there. I can see people. I can live with people again. Yes yes yes. I won't be lonely." I mumbled to my self smiling widely.

  "Thank u God for this. Thank u God for listening to my prayers that i have never done. I know I never prayed for you but thank u." I said looking up and clasping my hands together.

   After finishing my foods I was so tired that i couldn't keep my eyes open. I cleard every thing and snuggled in to the blanket. To get some sleep.

  But I remembered something. ""What would that guy be doing right now? He probably died before he came out of he supermarket."" But I felt pitty for him. Felt guilty.

   "No no no nimeni you should not fell guilty. It is not your fault that he is stubborn and rude. You tried to help him remember?.........now go to sleep."

   I woke up alarmed when I heard a voice. More like a foot step from out side the room. I immediately get off my bed and put on my shoes on.

  I tied my hair in a ponytail and put on my furry coat before getting my backpack. This is not good. I mean it is good to find someone. But that someone could me a bad someone and could steal my stuff.

   I slowly walked to the door and rested my ear on the door to here any thing. But I heard nothing except foot steps. When curiosity got the best of me, I slowly opened the door which didn't make any sound thankfully.

   I opened the door to and looked over to my right to see a woman. Her face was turning pail, i could see her veins pumping out on her forehead. She was holding her bleeding arm. she was limping towards me, hugging her self while shaking and whipering. And ya know, zombies doesn't whimper.

  "H-hey" I said tilting my head. As soon as I said that she shot her head up to me. She widend her eyes and stretched her arms to me walking closer.

"Oh.....p-please h-help me." She said grabbing my shoulders and shaking me violently. I was frozen looking at her eyes dead looking eyes.

"Ma'm you you are i-infected." I said in a calm voice wiggling from her strong grip. That was when she started crying at the same time smiling shaking her head.

"N-no I I I-I'm no-not. P-please I have a son back home. He-he is waiting for m-me...... please help me." She said already sobbing. I felt like I was stabbed in the heart when she told me that. She has a son at home probably dead son. But she still talks about her son eventhough she is infected. Now I can feel warm liquid sliding down my cheeks.

"I-I cant h-help you really. I I w-wish I could but y-you are already I-infected." I said shaking my head while tears started to run down my cheeks. I really felt bad. I wished I could do something for her. I wished I could do something for this humanity.

   But suddenly she stopped lowerd her hand from my shoulders. Andger headstarted cracking as she moved it violently.           I knew instantly that she was changing to one of them. One of the eaters. One of the takers...one of the zombies.

I signed and stambled aside as she walked past me limping slowly...as it walked past me.

I wiped my tears with my palm and decided to walk out.

I really have to do something for this humanity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. I would really really like you to vote and comment. Please please please.🙏🙏🙏

Bye for now. Hope you enjoyed.