chapter 57: Rescued

Hey guys, enjoy the ride🎢🎢😊😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     It has been like an hour since he was unconcious. He was still breathing heavily but at least he was not a zombie. He was giving me so much hope eventhough he is unconscious.

     His head was leaning in my lap as I was leaning on the reception table. I cried and cried untill there was no more tear to come out. I was tried. I was helpless. I didnt know what to do. I was numb. But I didn't give up because I have my hope secured tight in my hands.

      I was holding his hand. Tight. That my palm was sweating as hell. But I don't care. I looked down at his wound but I was ...........shocked and surprised at the same time..

     There was no more blood coming out and.....the veins were disappearing. Like his original color was coming back. Did it work? Is it working? I don't know? Does people act like this when they are bitten? Do they even get to last this long? No.

     "G-gumball. Don't worry okay? I t-think it is working.....y-you are not going to d-die....damn it is a strong word........ya know.....I thought I would never be friends with you since you were rude ass.....but eventhough you were, I managed to stick with you......I experienced your laughter, and that was the most MOST difficult thing to do ya know?....even to make u smile is very difficult.........but it was worth it......everything was worth it.......me being shoot was worth it........so please gumball.....wake u-up......please" I said caressing his hair looking out side of the glass door

       After like 10 minutes my eyelashes were getting heavy and heavy..but as I was about to close them......I heard some thing....something like a car...it sounds like a car....a huge car...maybe a tank.....now how could there be a tank out here?

     But my ears stood up when the sound became closer and closer. Like very close as I saw a tank passing.....a tank passing by the cafeteria......

    I widened my eyes not believing that I was looking at. A tank with a red cross on it....... a red cross. It means health....it means being alive....it means living.

      I quickly layed gumball on the ground and rushed out but not with out tripping several times before I reached the door. I busted open the door with a big smile on my face and waved my hands.....I was happy. Very happy. Happy tears were sliding down my cheeks. We are going to be saved

      "H-HEY..OVER HEEEEEAAAR" I yelled waving my hands and jumping up and down...the tank started slowing down as the back door was swung open and a man peek his head out.

      "STOP STOP there is a survior" he said looking inside. The tank stopped and the man got out followed with two other soliders who were holding a gun up.

    I stopped jumping and run back inside  with a big smile on my face. "Come on, my friend is hurt..help me. Help him." I said but I froze when I heard gun shoot. I looked back and saw the soldiers shooting zombies that were starting to gather.

     One of the soldiers came inside and looked down at gumball before kneeling down. He then looked down at gumballs arm but suddenly stood up aiming the gun down at him.

     I panicked as I stood up immediately and stood infront of the gun. "N-no no. He is not going to change....he is healing. He is not going to change." I said shaking my head and my hand.

    The man looked up at me and down at gumball before looking up at me in confusion."De hell do u mean? He is bitten he is going to change. Now move aside, let me end his pitiful life." He said gesturing me to move.