chapter 35: hurts so bad

Hey guys, enjoy😊😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         "Hey hey please stay with as man." I said patting his hand wich was on my shoulder. He looked up and he was......plae and his eyes were red.

    "Leave me." He said in a weak voice. But I shook my head immediately.

     "No no we are not leaving you." Gumabll said shaking his head too quickening his pace.

     But Jacob wiggled and fell down to the ground. We stopped and kneeled beside him. "I said LEAVE ME ALONE....GOOOO" he shouted. Putting his hands up.

     "Pl-"

"No...go Stanley you know that I couldn't make it.......don't be stubborn." He said before putting his hands on both of our shoulders. "And you young lady.....don't give up on him. Trust me..he-" he stopped, coughing hard as I can see his dark green veins popping  clearly on his forehead. "-he is a r-really good boy....I know he is. And I-i k-know he....he is hiding I-it."

    He turned around to gumball who was crying silently and patted his shoulder. "And you young man, d-dont b-b-be stubborn......she-she r-really is trying to g-get you b-back to your self.........and t-thank u f-for frog-giving me." He said smiling widely hiding but you can clearly see that he is about to cry too and he was struggling not to.

     "S-sorry Jacob.....I-I am so-sorry" gumball said before unexpectedly hugging Jacob and sobbing. I looked up when I heard the groan become and they were hella close.

     "T-they are coming." I said grabbing gumballs hand. He pulled out from the hug and Jacob's body layed limp on the ground. I wanted to cry hard but this was not the time. We have to be strong.. right. Be strong

     "C-come on get up they are coming" I said standing up with gumball. He wiped his tears and we started to run to God knows where. But I remembered something.

     "Hey gumball keep running....I will grab the weapon bag....we are unarmed.  I said pushing gumball slightly and running back to the bag which was on  the ground.

      I run very fast bumping with zombies who were chasing gumball like they all can have a piece of him if they cought him..

     I reached to the bag and grabbed the bag which was so heavy and then I grabbed the gas can to find it empty. What? They didn't get any gas? I was confused as hell but it was not the time to be confused so I started to run back.

    But then I saw the car coming towards Me, running the zombies over as many amount of blood splattered on the front window. So I got ready to jump on the car as gumball slow it down.

      The car came beside me followed by many zombies. "COME ON COME ON GET IN"

   And I didn't west any time as I quickly opened the front door and threw the heavy bag before I jumped and closed the door quickly. And that is when  gumball took off as fast as he could.

      We were on the road for like 30 minutes but we both didn't say anything. It was a total silence. The zombies were long gone and we were now in an empty road with no trace of zombies or any other moving things. The place was a chaos. There were zombies laying dead on the ground lifeless probably killed survivors.

     But I was cutting off my thought when I heard a low sniff. So I turned around to gumball to see him wiping his tears from his cheeks by his sleeve while still driving. And that's when I felt my heart heart.

     I felt my eyes get blurry as I felt a familiar sour feeling in my throat as I tried not to cry. But my attempt failed as I break down but covering my mouth  and muffling my sobs.

    He was a really good man to die. He looked like he was a man but he actually was a little boy.....he was really a good man. He didn't deserve this...nobody deserved this. This world doesn't deserve this.

      My heart feels like it was shot with a bazooka and my stomach was as the same state as my heart. It hurts. It really hurts.

         It hurts right on the heart.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Bye for now guys, hope you enjoyed

   And I want to apologize for my grammar and any kinds of mistakes.🙏🙏

     Vote, comment and share