chapter 38 :High five

Hey guys, enjoy the ride 😊😊🎢🎢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      We end up taking shower and changing brand new clothes. I was wearing an oversized dark blue hoodie with black jeans and black Timberland.
    And gumball was wearing black hoodie with black pants and black Timberland. One word for us.......we looked twins

      "Can we go now......and by the way I found a map...I thought it might help us." He shrugged showing me the map....

    "Are you kidding me?....hell it will help is. " I said clapping my hands slightly. "You are a good partner, partner gumball. Keep it up with the good work" I said nodding and smiling.

     He didn't change his bored expression as he just nodded and walked away putting his hood up.

   I followed behind him smiling widely...this is fun. It is going to be fun.

    We reached to the to the car and gumball grabbed one suitcase while I grabbed the other. Then we walked out of the supermarket with a struggle. Why the hell did I pick this much amount of clothes?

      We reached to the car and gumball opened the door before putting the suitcase inside with a sigh. I followed behind with the suitcase and closed the door before sitting down on the floor panting.

      "You have to rest. You have been driving for long. you must be tired." He said sitting down on the driver's seat and buckling up. I stood up smirking and walking to him. "A-and don't...don't tease me for caring." And that was all it took me to rush to him and ruffle his hair with out a second thought.

      He froze for a second but looked up at me immediately. "This is a price for your caring.....I am happy that you care" I said patting his head. He grabbed my hand gently and slowly put it down. He stood up and faced me. He was slightly taller so I was looking up at him as he just stared down with a bored expression.

     "Is it a hug time?" I asked in an exited tone.

    He sighned and looked away before looking back at me. "No it is not...it is time to sleep" he orders in a brotherly tone. Hehe I knew it. I knew he wouldn't hug me....but I will wait for the impossible.

   "Ok dad..I am going to sleep. But first I need something." I said crossing my arms.

     "What is it...and I am not your dad." He said crossing his arms too. I smirked and gestured him to smile with my hands. He frowned a little in confusion looking at me then my hand.

     "Smile for me" I said and that was all out took him to roll his eyes a little and sit back down.

     "Come on come on........ok one last thing" I said as he turned around glaring at me.

    "What?" He asked again. I put my hand infront of me my palm facing him. He looked at my hand and back at me. "It is not like I am inside your freaking head to know what you are thinking. Talk since you have lips" he said a little annoyed. But that didn't affect me.

     "High five" I said smiling hoping that he would just touch my hand with his fingure and it would be high one to five.

   He didn't say anything as he sighned and looked to the front but I was not taking that. I grabbed his left hand and high fives him with me my self. He just looked up at me a little bit          disappointment on his face.

      "Happy now?" He asked and he was answered by an exited nodding.

     "Hell yeah I am Happy eventhough I was not high fived willingly...but I am happy. Thank u for making me happy dude.....now I can sleep with a smile on my face."

    He looked at me like I am some random crazy girl that escaped from a mental hospital or somehing. He looked like ' she is totally mentaly, physically, biologically not fine upstairs. At all.'

     I smiled at him and ruffled his hair for the last time before sitting on the passenger's seat after grabbing a thick blanket from the suitcase and warping my self like a burrito. I smiled and sighed deeply before looking at gumball smirking.

      "One last thing" I said in a muffled voice since I was covered till my mouth. He stares driving so he just glanced at me and for a slight second. I thought I saw a smile on his face but.........Nah what could possibly be funny around hear?

    "What?" He said in a normal voice.

"I will dream about you." I said smirking, winking while pointing my fingure at him. I then closed my eyes but then I thought I heard a chuckle

    "I think I am hearing things" i mumbled.

"What do you mean?" He asked

     "Well...I thought I heard gumball watterson chukle" I looked at him as his eyes were fixed on the road.

    "Yes you are hearing things." I can feel my eyelashes getting heavy and heavy as I slowly closed them but I think I am half awake.

"Nahhh I think I think I heard correct...I think I heard stanly watterson chuckle"

     "No you......" I don't hear the last words as I was taken back to my friend that I missed to much......sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Bye for now guys, hope you enjoyed.

Vote, comment and share.☆☆☆