chapter 51 : Damin it is so quite

Hey guys, enjoy the ride😊😊🎢🎢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     It was already dark and the only light was coming from the flashlight that mr. and mrs. Darius gave us. And to be honest I feel like my throat is drying at the amount of time with out talking...it was killing me. Really killing me.

     "Damn it is so quite" gumball said standing up all of a sudden. I jumped a little looking at him with wide eyes. He furiously walked infront of me and I was just looking at him in a shocked expression

     I nodded my head at him in questioning look while he kept staring at me. He grabbed my shoulder firmly making my eyes wider. I was confused and startled.

      "Talk.....please. it is really killing me." He said softly looking straight in to my eyes. I think it came out wrong like last time. He suddenly chuckled making my eyes wider. What the hell is he chuckling at? "You said that out loud naggi....and no it didn't come out wrong this time. I really mean it" ow shit. I have a filthy mouth.

     "I want to hear your voice.....please" he said calmly loosening his grip on my shoulder. I smiled and nodded before bursting out.

      "Oh thank God.. thank you gum- I mean Stanley...my throat must think I died....it was killing me too. It was really suffocating. But I will talk less after now...and thank u so much. It is not like you control my mouth but I was thinking that-"

      "Sorry" he breathed out cutting me off. I was surprised. Why is he apologizing? I was the one who was nagging him like shit. But I will take that with glad. I smiled and shook my head.

     "No no I am sorry...I was the one who nagged you all this time....eventhough you don't like it...I liked it. But it is ok i will stop" I smiled sheepishly.

     "No stop rumbling........it's just that...I feel weird when you talk to me....when you smile..I feel something inside my chest...it is new for me. I don't know what to call it......and and when you call me gumball the feeling gets worse. I thought you, not calling me gumball will make it go but I felt bad....I felt sick. Not hearing you voice is just...... worst than everything" he finished signing still looking at me. My jaw was almost touching the ground as my eyes were wide.

   But what confused me the most was a weird feeling inside my stomach and my heart. The hell is wrong with me?

    "Ok now am I supposed to call you gumball or Stanley?" I asked hoping that he would say gumball. But instead he pulled me down the counter and....

    "Its hug time" he mumbled, I immediately hugged back this time smiling and patting his back.

    "G-gumball" me whispered while tightening the hug. It feels warm and cozy. It felt really good....i almost forgot that we were in a zombie apocalypse. And it felt really good. It felt safe.

     We broke the hug after a while but he looked away cleaning his throat. "Thank you man......I will look forward for another hug." I said and patted his hands which were on my shoulder. But he was still looking at me. A weird look. He looked like he was just examining my face.

   It was awkward for me. He glanced down at my lips and up to my eyes before starting to inch closer and closer. What? What is he doing?  OH MY LORD. We were now inches close. I was just looking up at him frozen and widening my eyes. I couldn't move. I was feeling numb. But my heart was not numb at all.

    Suddenly he froze and looked up at me before leaning back quickly clearing his throat and rubbing the back of his neck. This is awkward. I was panicking and out of words. The hell is wrong with you nimeni? Stop..JUST STOP THINKING.