chapter 54: Panic attack

Hey guys, enjoy the ride😊😊🎢🎢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       It was already in the middle of the night but I was still awake. I was laying on the ground beside gumballwhile facing his back. I was just closing my eyes and imagining things. Wild things like me walking on a water while laughing my ass off as a lon joins me and jump up and down giggling...yes a lion giggling.

      But I stopped imagining when I heard whispers. Whisperes of George and his father as my ears stood up. I still don't trust them.

     "We have to talk" the man whispered. And I heard foot steps getting closer and closer. So I pretended to sleep.

      I felt like someone was staring at me for a second and I heard the foot steps getting far. And I almost signed out loud.

     "They are sleeping  what do you want to talk about?" George asked.

   "'The girl is immune."

"So?"

      "So if we have her blood inside us by any chance we could be immune too."

     "Where are you getting to, dad?"

"We have to get her blood now. I want to live a long life. I want to live with out being one of those kinds I want to-"

    "they saved our life's, dad."

      "And they can do it again. We just have to get her blood."

        "Ad how are you planning on getting her blood? Huh?"

     "It is easy. We cut some part of her body and boom...blood comes out. And we are saved."

  My heart was going to explose as I just stared at the back of gumball widening my eyes. I was shocked. I was at the edge of panicking. I was panicking.

   I didn't know what to do so I just slowly patted gumball shoulder. I can't do this alone. I Will die.

      Gumball mumbled something and faced me. His face very close to mine. But I didn't mind. I am having a panic attack. It was even difficult to breath.

      Gumball slowly opened his eyes and closed them again before widening them. But I was quick to put my hand on his mouth. He calmed down again and just stared at me. I can feel my hands shaking and my tears gathering. I am an probably panicking. It is back. My panic attack. I never had it since my grandmother died. I hate it

     "What are you suggesting, dad? Don't get you. Are you planning to slice her throat or something....dad this is-"

      "That.." he snapped his fingers. "That is a good idea"

    My eyes were now releasing tears. Gumball slowly grabbed my hand and squeezed it a little.

      "Dad. You know that it is not a good choice. Let's get to the safe zone and then reall doctors will figure out what to do"

     "End of discussion. Now go to sleep. I will keep watch."  And shuffling was heard. After 5 minutes a snore was heard.

    I don't want to die. Why is everybody like this. Why does the world have to be so cruel. I don't really wanna die. I want to live. I want to live to see the future. I want to live to see the safe zone. I just want to live....... I want to spend more time with gumbll

     Suddenly I felt gumball putting his arms on my shoulder and pulling me towards him. I didn't protest as I snuggled in his chest. I was just not my self now.