chapter 36: This life sucks.

Hey guys, enjoy the ride 🎢🎢 

       The car was now a sobbing mess as we both sobbed silently but it was loud enough for both of us hear it.

      Then suddenly gumball stopped the car in the middle of the road and leaned his head on the steering wheel. And he was shaking, probably sobbing as I can hear a little whimper from him. He was hurt, I was hurt.

    I stood up and walked behind his seat after wiping my tears. I then slowly put my hand on his hair as he froze. I then slowly started to move my hand on his hair ruffling it a little. He have to calm down, we have to calm down.

     "I-it hurts right?" I said and I was not surprised my voice change.  I sound like I was talking while holding my nose.

    I waited for a second before he slowly nodded his head while his head was still down. "I know right.....it feels like you are stabbed in the heart a million times and you can't die even if you wanted too." I said my hand still caressing his hair slowly.

    He slowly lifted his head looking at the front window wich was covered with almost drying blood. But don't worry it is still clear to drive.

     "This world sucks" he mumbled as a voice just like mine. But I was very glad that he talked. "It really sucks"

     I nodded and smiled sadly "you know what the best medicine for this pain?" I asked putting my hand down from his hair. He turned to me and looked up at me. But his expression was not like the other times. This was different. Completely different. His face looked like he was about to give up at everything in his life. He looked so....... not good.

      "To die?.......it is probably the best medicine" he said and sighned and my smile dropped shaking my head.

    "No gumball......dying is not a solution for nothing.....the solution is......... to hug." I said stretching my arms. I was just putting a sence and I know that he will not hug me but I was just doing this to try and make him feel beter.

      His expression didn't change as he suddenly stood up and stand infront of me startling me. He then moved closer and.....pulled me to a....hug? Oh my God.

      But I didn't panic out side. I froze for a second because I definitely didn't expect this...but it happend.

    I hugged him back slowly as he tightened the hug snuggling his head the crook of my neck. But I don't bother. I mean this happens once in a life time..I wont get this chance again.

     But then i felt wet on my neck as gumball started to shake slightly...... he was crying? I didn't say any thing as I sooth circle in his back slowly to calm him down. I can tell that he was now weak. He looks weak. He is weak.

     So now all I want to do is be with him and stay with him....be his friend. I have to never give up on him.

     After 3 minutes, gumball pulled back looking down and wiping his cheeks with his sleeve. "S-sorry" he mumbled before glancing at me and scratching the back of his neck.

    I smiled and patted his head before ruffling it. "It is ok man...we both needed this.....and I enjoyed it since this is a chance once in a life time." I said grinning.

    He looked at me and....chuckled? before wiping his already dry cheeks. "You don't know that." He said shrugging before sitting down at the passngers seat. What did he just say?

    I grinned widely and looked at him. "That means that I have another chance to hug you.....oh I will definitely wait for that moment expect it is for a sad moment." I said sitting Down on the driverd seat and starting the car.

     "I didn't say that either" he said before closing his eyes.

     "You didn't say that we won't hug again  either." I wiggled my eyebrows and started driving the car.

    It was silent for a while untill gumball spoke. "Thank u....I-it was a really good medicine. I feel better now." He said in a low voice. I smiled and glanced at him to see him leaning back on the seat and closing his eyes as he put his hands under his head.

       "It is my duty partner gumball.....I will give you as many hug as you want. Any time you want expect when I am eating, or at the bathroom, or killing zombies, or when I am driving, or wh-"

   I stopped when I heard a little snore coming from gumball. I glanced at him and he looked asleep with his mouth slightly opened and his breath steady.

       Thank God he is opening up.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Bye for now, hope you enjoyed.

Vote and comment 👇👇👇

    ☆☆☆