chapter 27 :Awake

Hey guys, enjoy the ride

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      We were driving for like 5 hours and it seems like it was already midnight. The only light from out side was the light of the moon.

      But suddenly gumball pulled over the car and shook his head.

     "What's up?" I asked looking at him. He siggned and leaned back in the seat closing his eyes.

     "We really have to eat." He said patting his belly slightly. He looked cute.

      "Ay ay partner right away." I said standing up. I walked to the back and opened the small fridge to see three canned foods and two waters.

     "Ow we are gonna eat the shit out of this foods." I mumbled to my self grabbing two cans of food and two bottles of water.

      "Ay gumball. Come here I think this is more comfortable to eat." I said sitting on the comfy couch like chair whith a slightly small table infront of it.

     Gumball looked back at me and stood up before coming to the back.

   "Here," I said handing him the water and the can smiling. He took it opened the bottle with one swift before drinking it all the way to the half. He must have been really thirsty.

     I moved aside and patted my lap looking at him. He looked back at me in a bored expression and back at my lap.
    "What?" He asked still bored and my smile dropped.

     "Come on man all you have to do is at least smile at my jokes.......ok sit down on the chair." I said patting the space beside me.
    Aaaaand I started stuffing my food like vegetarian zombie. I mean I was really hungry to say the least. I didn't eat since last night.

     "Calm down before you eat your face off." Gumball said making be burst out laughing spitting the whole food in my mouth........On him.

        It was really funny. The most funny part was his tone and face. He looked like he have seen a reall vegetarian zombie eating can food beside him and he couldn't do anything.

    "What the hell?" He almost yelled standing up and looking down at the hoodie. I stood up too still grinning ear to ear. "What is wrong with you...that is not funny." He added looking at me in the most annoyed expression. And my grinn dropped. He looked very mad.

      "I I I am sorry." Was all i could say looking down. I just can't help it. It was so funny to see him in this kind of expression. I am still laughing my lung off from inside.

      He sighned and glared back at his hoodie and back at me and again at his hoodie and back at me and-

     We heard a sound.....from the room behind me. I widened my eyes looking at him as he looked behind me.
   I looked back too and stepped back standing besides gumball.

     "Do you think he is awake?" I asked still looking at the door. A groan and mumbling was heard but we can't make out what he was saying.

     "I will go check it out." I whisperd before walking to the room. I stood infront of the white small door and looked back at gumball to see him waiting for me intensely. He gestured for me to open it with his hand while nodding his head. This rude ass.

     I took a deep breath and as I was about to open the door I heard a foot step before being pushed back by the door hard. The door was opened furiously pushing me back kicking my nose.

     I fell down butt first while groaning holding my hand. I was started and panicking looking up at the man panting slightly looking down at me with wide eyes. He was holding a pillow up.

     "Whoa what the hell." Gumball almost yelled. I looked back at gumball to see him rushing to me before grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

     My hand was still on my probably bleeding nose. I can feel my tears sliding down my cheeks. I was not crying but my eyes decided to cry because of my nose. You know what I mean?

     "Who the hell are you guys? What is ha-" the man stopped talking when his eyes landed on gumball.

     "Stanley?" He whispered putting his hands down. "You are alive?" He added stepping closer.

     "I wouldn't do that if I were you.", gumball said pushing me down on the chair making me sit.

     The show is about to begin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~~

    Bye for now guys

Comment and vote