chapter 52: Town

Hye guys, enjoy the ride 🎢🎢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      After like an hour of driving on the road in the middle of the forest I can make out something in the middle of the road....I thought it was a car or something but as I got closer and closer I can make out a big...no huge thing in the middle of the road....a fallen tree?

    "Is that a tree?" I was startled when I heard gumballs voice from the back....

    "My heart was about to come-" I stopped remembering my own words...I smiled at him in the rare veiw but my smile dropped again when I remembered what was infront of us.... a tree in the middle of the road. Shit...this is going to be a hard task.

      Damn we are screwed.

       We sat there in a total silence staring infront of us like the tree was our worst enemy. How could a tree be so huge?...it is unlivable. It is like a hard task for me to die.

     "I think we have to continue on foot." gumball said in a matter of fact way. I looked back at him and nodded my head. It didn't even pass a day driving this car. This was not far but we have to accept it.....eventhough we don't want to.

     I then opened the door and got out before opening the back door.

    "What are you doing?" Gumball asked looking at me. I pointed to the backpack and then to the suitcase gesturing him to pack supplies.

    He nodded and started to pack supplies as I do the same with other backpack.

    After we finish packing it was time for us to say goodbye to the car. Well it was time for me to say goodbye. So I walked near the car and whispered.

   "Hey car.......sorry we have to leave you here. But we must go..ok? Such a good car" I cooed and giggled to my self.

    I then walked back to gumball smiling at him.

     "Here take this." He then handed me a rifle before he started walking.

    We reached infront of the tree and..... hell it was big to climb. Well it was huge to climb for me with the wound.

     Gumball grabbed the branch of the tree and started to climb. I was just standing there trying to figure out how to climb this tree.

     "Are you not coming?" I looked up to see gumball to see him already standing on the tree. I gave him thumbs up while nodding and grabbed the branch which was infront of me. I took a deep breath.

   "You can do this nim" I mumbled to my self.

      I then started to climb......it was hell hole. I was clinching my teeth trying not to make any sound as I can feel the pain shooting up to my hand and down to my leg....I was getting well but this was making it worse.

      After a lot of struggle I was almost up, but when I stepped on the last branch my leg slipped but my hand didn't left the branch that I was holding.

      But what made it worse was when the tree hit my wond. Hard.

      I screamed out loud while but, I was grabbed by my hand and pulled up with a swift.

      I sat down on the tree and lifted my cloth while shaking. My hand was shaking due to the pain in my torso. And I was in tears.

   I looked down but I widened my eyes when I saw the bandage covered with blood. And the pain got worse when I look at it...this happens to me all the time.

      "Shit" gumball cursed and kneeled down grabbing my cloth. I looked up at him and he looked.....worried?

     I gave him a thumbs up saying that I am ok but he didn't even look at my hand.