chapter 19 : I don't wanna die

Hey guys, enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Oh thank God now I know how to live." I said signing after getting in to the car, I saw gumball as he get in to the car with out any expression.

      This was irritating me but i am going to be patient for sometime. He signed a little and leaned the chair back before putting his hands behind his head leaning back and closing his eyes.

     I have to stay watch because this is really a dangerous place to be. And it is more dangerous because It is night and zombies are more active in night time.

     After an hour or so I started felling dizzy. I started feeling cold but I was sweating. The rain was still pouring but less.

      After sometime my head started to hurt as hell like my heart was pumping inside my head. I was definitely not feeling well. I was cold and hot at the same time. I was shaking but I was sweating. This is some weird shit.

    I looked over to gumball and he was sleeping peacefully. So I didn't want to wake him up because I was sick. See, I have a habit of talking to people when i get sick but i think this is not the time.

      And after 30 minutes, I was feeling worse. I started coughing and I can feel my eyes about to close. I think I am dying. I think I am turning in to a zombie. I think I am NOT IMMUNE ANY MORE.

       Oh my God. Being immune was great. Being immune was like passing among hangry lions but they cant
see you. Being immune was like sitting in math class while the teacher was teaching but he was not teaching you, He was teaching onother students like it doesn't even concern you.

    I couldn't take it any more. I have to tell him that I am sick. I have to tell him that I am becoming a zombie after serviving this whole time.

      "Hey gumball." I said as my voice started to crack because of two reasons. 1, because of the cold breath And 2, I was about to cry. Even tho it is a zombie apocalypse, eventhough the world is dying. I wanna live more. I wanna see more. Eventhough the only thing that is left is a virus spreading, blood, dead peoples chasing you around like a hungry dog. I was not ready to die.

     "Stanley" I said putting my hand on his shoulder and patting him slightly since I have no energy to move. He immediately opened his eyes before sitting straight.

    He looked at me and obviously no expression. "What do you want?" He asked looking at me. Eventhough I can't see his face clearly I can tell that he have the same old expression.

     "You are a good person ok....... Don't let anybody tell you different. Spending time with you was very annoying yet fun. Be good to every one you meet. They will never tolerate with you like me." I smiled weakly.

    "What the hell are you talking about?" He asked and I thought I heard a little bit of concern in his voice but I was probably very sick and was hearing things.

      "I am sick. I am very sick......I think I am turning in to a zombie. I am hot and cold at the same time. I can feel my self sweating hard. My head is pounding like never before. And I am sha-"

    "Shaking....that is probably a fever. You are not turning in to a zombie." He said. Did he just say that? YES I am living a long life. I am going to continue living till I die.

     "Really." I tried to say in in an excited voice but I stopped when my head started pounding harder.

      "I think I am going to die of head explosion.......my head is hurting o much." I mumbled rubbing my temples slightly.

     "Is your close still wet?" He asked touching my shoulder. I was surprised because he touched me. Yes I am winning. But now is not the time to think about this.

      I touched my cloths and they were a little wet. "Yes a little" I said nodding my head slowly.

       "Take your hoodie off." He said looking to the front. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY? I ain't going to do that. What the hell is he thinking now.

      "What? No I won't." I said hugging my self. He sighned and started taking off his cloth. HOLY FREAKING SHIT. HE IS A TOTAL MANIAC.

      "What the hell are you doing man? Put it on." But I was too let. He already take it off leaving him self in a t-shirt.

     "Here wear this. This is dry." He said handing me his sweater I was shocked. Did he......just.....hand....me....his ....own ....sweater

     "Where is he?" I asked looking at him.

     "Who are you talking about." He said in the bored voice ever.

     "My gumball. This is not definite-"

   "Take it before I take it back. You are gonna die....you can't even talk properly." He said before putting the sweater on my lap.

     "No no.it is ok-"

"I take it back." He said taking it back but I was quick to grab it.

     "Ok ok. I will take it. I was just kidding." I said he looked at me and leave the sweater. I am really feeling cold.

      "Now give me your hoodie. It is cold for me too." He said looking at the other side.

        I ain't doing that.... oh..... yes..... right I am. I AM? Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Bye for now, hope you enjoyed.