chapter 8: Gumball

Hey guys, enjoy 😊😊 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Huh? Takers?" I asked tilting my head in confusion.

     "Zombies." He said blankly looking at me.

     "Oh, zombies. Well... how can I put this...-"

     "Just spit it out." He snapped making me flinch a little but I relaxed. why would he be mad?

    "Ok. Believe it or not  i think i am immune." I shrugged taking the water from the bed and drinking the remaining. I don't care.

     "What do you mean." He now moved closer to me slightly but i noticed it. I smiled and throw the empty bottle on the floor  before talking.

     "Well I don't actually  know the cause, but zombies do not see me. Or sence me. There just walk around past me like I am one of them......but i am not.......that is all I have." I said before standing up and heading to the door before locking it incase some zombie snick in and eat the shit out of this guy. Damon I really have  to stop calling him 'this guy.'

     I looked at him Sitting beside him again as he was staring at me blankly as if he was processing what I just said.

    "Soooo are you saying that those taker-zombies can't see you. And can't bite you?" He asked again a little surprised and shocked expression on his face. But then "I dont believe you. Prove it." He said standing up slowly and pointing the the door. "Show me that they can't see you." He said gesturing me to stand up.

    I was surprised but I shrugged and stood up sighing before walking to the door followed by him. I opened the door and looked to the hallway but there were no zombies. "There are none around here." I said looking back at him to see him frowning.

     "I don't care just prove it." He said nodding to the door.

     "That's why I say believe me or not at the first place when I started go tell you this. But I don't t mind showing you." I said walking down the hallway. I looked back to see him pecking his head out of the door like he was waiting for a bomb to explode or something.

    "Realx dude. Trust me." I said and started walking the the stairs. I saw some of them dragging them selfs around down the stairs but they
obviously didn't see me. So I have to make a sound.

     "HEY YOU LAZY ASSES. MY BUDDY OVER HERE WANT TO SEE SOME MAGIC. COME AND HELP ME." I yelled caping my hands around my mouth as they jerked there head towards me. But not specifically ME.

    They sprinted up the stairs like little kids who saw an icecream truck pulling over. except this are some creeps with bloody all over there body. With pale like sheet skin.

     I stood there as they pass by me and slowly stopped when they saw nothing. Like I was not standing there. I smiled and looked back the the guys who was standing there with wide eyes. And he looked like his eyes will pump out any second. His mouth was slightly hanging low while his hands were trembling slightly. This is the biggest emotion that I have ever saw on him since our probably 30 minutes friendship. And that was exiting.

     I walked back to him lifting my head up in a proud and satisfied face. He slowly stepped away from door a shocked expression on his face.

   I closed the door behind me after getting in and walked to the bed before jumping on it.

    "Do you believe me now......I bet you do." I said wiggling my eyebrows. He didn't say anything as he sat down on the small wooden chair at the corner of the room. he was still flinching due to his wound but not as bad as before.

    We sat there in a total silence. The only noice that was heard was a loud crunch sound when I chew doritos, and a small growling of the zombies out side. This silence need to be broken right?

     "My name is nimeni steeve by the way." said hoping that he would say his name or something. But of course not, he just sat there looking up at the ceiling while leaning his head at the fading wall.

     "Soooo, do you have one.....I mean of course you have but what I mean is-"

      " Stanley watterson. Now shut the hell up. I am trying to freaking think." He growled still looking up the the ceiling. But I couldn't help it, my ears stood up when I hear his last name. Waterston.

    I sat straight and grinned widely before asking. "Like gumball watterson?" I asked. I really love gumball. He is so funny and lovely and great at the same time.

     The guy that I will call gumball from now on looked at me shifting his gaze away from the ceiling. "No." And he looked up again.

    "Yes." I whisperd before yawning. "Hey man come and sleep here. This is more comfortable for your leg. I will sleep on the floor." I said walking over to the old drawers and taking out a surprisingly neat black comforter and a white pillow.

     I plopped down the floor and put the pillow under my head. I looked over to gumball to see him limping to the bed and laid on the bed with a huff. This rude ass gumball, he didn't even bother to argue about me sleeping on the floor. But I didn't expect less. And I don't care less right now  because I was hella tired.

     "Good  night gumball." I said before comforting my self on the UNcomfortable hard floor

     "Ow hell no" he said sitting straight. I smirked and covered my head with the comforter.

     "Ow hell yes........ gumball."

    I hope we will be friends.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Bye for now, hope you enjoyed

   Vote vote.☆☆

   Comment comment.

👇👇