chapte 7: takers?

Hey guys. Enjoy and this chapter is dedicated to my other friend. Her wattpad account is jazmin 155567. Her real name is yasmin Tariku.

She will probably kill me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was now sitting at the chair next to the bed where the guy was sleeping. after making my way in here with so much struggle because of his heavy ass weight with a bag full of food and some supplies. I probably tripped 1000 times trying to get our asses in here and if there zombies where conscious they could have probably laughed there asses off.

I treated his wound which was very deep cut in his left leg which probably made him lose a lot of blood and I bet that he passed out due to this. I mentaly noted to ask him how he get it eventhough he would not answer me.

I was trailing of as I feel my eyelashes getting heavier and heavier but then I heard a groan. I shoot my head up to see the guy in a deep frown in his face while he put his hands on his forehead.

I immediately stood up and stood in front of him watching him groan and groan until he finally opened his eyes slowly.

"Hey there. Are you ok?" I asked calmly not to freack him out. Which didn't work.

He jerked up and looked up at me in a widened eyes before shifting his eyes around searching for a specific thing. I think he is searching for his knife. So I grabbed the knife from the night stand and waved it in front of my face smirking.

"Are you looking for this?" I asked smirking as he looked to me and widend his eyes more if that is even possible. But he replaced his shocked expression to a bored one and that annoys me. Why is he so expressionless and annoying?

He then stretched his hand and gestured me to give him but I shrugged putting my hand to the back.

"You better give me the freaking knife." He threatened in an intimidating voice wich scared me but his expression was still bored.

I signed and loosened my shoulder before stretching my hand to give him the knife. "But don't just put that shit on my neck okay?" I said stepping back. He didn't say any thing as he glared at me and clinched to his knife tighter.

I grabbed my bag from the floor and take out some canned food with water before handing him with a spoon.

"Here take this you have to eat. You are weak." I stretched my hand but he just looked at me and back to his knife which was clinched inside his hand like his life depend on it. I couldn't take it any more.

"Hey man. I am trying to help you over here. I don't care if you want to starve your self or kill your self any more. I am really done with this...... God. You are so annoying." I said before literally throwing the food and water on his leg. But making sure that it was not his injured leg.

I sprinted out of the room and walked down the almost dark hallway. It was going to get dark soon and the only light that was coming in was from the sun that was coming in from the broken windows of the hallway.

"All I wanted was to help. I just wanted someone. I needed someone." I mumbled to my self while sitting on the stairs. I can see zombies walking slowly around here and there like a lost deer in the forest.

After relaxing and calming my self I was bored and I didn't bring my phone and head phone to listen to some music. So I just get up to get back and see how he was doing.
This is my problem in this life. I can't be mad at someone for a long time. The longest time I have been mad at someone was 12 hours. It is really not my thing to just be mad at someone and stay like that. Damn it feels uneasy.

So I dragged my self in to the almost dark hallway but now the only light was coming from the moon and I walked to the last room. I slightly knocked on the door. Just a habit of me. I don't even know why I knock. I sometimes used to knock my own room door.

I opened the door slowly and peckked my head in to see the guy cleaning his knife while sitting at the adge of the bed. And to my surprise there was an empty food can thrown at the floor and a half empty bottle laid on the bed. Hell I felt proud. I think I might have hope.

I smiled widely and walked beside him felling like a proud mother that fed her child after an hour of disappointment.

"Do you feel ok now?" I asked sitting beside him at the edge of the bed as he moved further.

"Ok man I understand if you are not talking to me because I am a stranger but I am dying over here. I have searched for someone to talk to for like three weeks. And do you know how it feels not to talk to someone for that long?.........hell i was talking to cars and other random things. I was even talking to zombies when I was bored. But when I saw you, i had a hope that I would have-"

"How can you talk to those takers?" he cut me off. I was surprized.

But what the hell are takers?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye for now. Hope you enjoyed.

Vote please

Comment please

👇👇