chapter 40 : Cought

Hey guys, enjoy the ride 🎢🎢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I didn't know what to do as I just stared at the car wich was a few feet from our car. But then the car was pulled over behind us and I was not able to see the car anymore.

    I didn't know what to do so I just stopped the car and sat there dumbfounded.

     But then I jumped up yelping a little as I heard the back door open with a loud voice. I snatched my head to the back standing up. That that was enough for me to widen my eyes more if that is even a possible thing to do.

     It was a familiar man with a white shirt and a very angry face. "Oh...well well well. Look who I found" he said as two other men appeared behind him.

     I looked over to gumball still shaking as he stirred on his sleep. I looked up at the men again and I can feel ice running down my spine when they glared at me. He quickly shifted his head to gumball who was still sleeping and walked in to the car.

    And that was enough for me to rush to gumball and stand infront of him. He is so tired. But I froze when I heard his weak voice.

     "What is wrong?" Gumball whisperd taping my hand.

     "Ow I will tell you what the hell is wrong." The man then stretched his hands and grabbed my hair firmly before pulling it. I felt a sharp pain on my head as I can already feel some hairs are being pulled out.

     "Ow Ow Ow....leave us the hell alone." I struggled grabbing his hand which was in my hair but it didn't work as he pushed me out of the car. I fell down on my knees on the hard rocks..  I don't even know where I am.

      "Come on you little piece of shit." I turned around to see the man dragging out gumball while holding his hair before throwing him on me.

     Gumball was thrown on me his elbow kicking me right on my teeth and I can already test blood in my mouth.

    Gumball quickly got up and punched one of the men right on the nose.  The man's head snapped to the side and he froze.

     "I wouldn't do that if I were you." The man with the wite shirt said with a smirk.

      I looked at the man which was infront of gumball as he spit out a blood from his mouth and smirk......and he punched gumball straight on the eye as gumball jerked back and fell down to the ground with his hands on his eyes. And my heart stopped

     And that was enough for me to shout."AAAAAAA what the hell do you  want?...leave us alone....take everything just not my friend." I said rushing beside gumball who was already standing.

     "Owwww soooo cute." The other man said sarcastically fake smiling.."Grab her she is the one who stole our car." And it didn't take them a second as the white shirted man grabbed my hair again and pulled me to him.

     "We will teach you a lesson", he whispered on my ear and I can smell the stinky smell of alcohol. I don't even know if it is a real alcohol because it stinks very much.

      "I think I have got my punishment already.......your breath kills" I said and he pulled my hair again making me whimper.

     "Hey hey hey.....leave her alone please." Gumball said putting his hands up...."please...I can do what ever you want...just leave her alone." Gumabll said shocking me.

     "Ow yea? Well we will have two punching bags coming up then" one of them then grabbed gumball and punched his torso making him groan bending. I can already feel my vision getting blurry as I saw them punching him many times. I just begged them to stop doing it.

     "This is what you get for not respecting your elders." The behind me whisperd turning me to face him.. "I think you are a very beautiful girl.....wanna have fun?" He asked smirking but my mind was elsewhere. I was thinking the way how to get the weapons inside the car out.  And then my light bulb at the topof my head flickers.........

       Time to duck up or shut up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Bye for now, hope you enjoyed. See ya at the next chapter

    Comment and vote please🖤🖤🖤