chapter 34 : Bitten

Hey guys, enjoy😊😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       He walked over to the bag and picked up a weapon, the forearm blade......ow hell no. He was holding the forearm blade sword.

      I quickly stood up and walked to him. "Can I have that" I said stretching my hand towards him. He looked at me and down at the blade.

     "Um no?" He shook his head looking at me.

     "It is mine. I am going to use it......that is not fair."

     "Ow yeah?...then it is fair when it is yours.......it is mine and I am not going to give it to you." He said and walked to the door. "You can have anything you want.......except this." He added

     And my blood was boiling. I grabbed the sword and walked behind him before grabbing his shoulder and turning him to me.

    "Here you can have this....this suites you more." I said handing him the sword.

     He didn't say any this as he shrugged my hand off his shoulder and turned around. He was ignoring me. And hell I was getting mad.

     "HEY GIVE IT TO ME." I yelled and that was when Jacob get between us.

     "Ok calm down kids. It is just a blade." He said and turned to gumball "stanly, give me the blade." He said turning him around.

      "No I-"

"Now Stanley....you both are not going to use this......now let's go" he said patting our shoulder after he gave him. Gumball glared at me as I glared back at him.

      "I said let's go." Jacob said pushing us from the back after hanging the bag on his shoulder.

      Jacob slowly opened the door and scanned the area before walking out. We started walking to the car. And me and gumball's eyes were on the bad ass blade.

      "We have to fill the gas. Let's go to the gas station first." He said as we reached infron of a gas station. And for our luck there were many gas bottles scattered here and there.

     "You guys fill the bottles....I will go inside and check if there is something to eat......run to the car if zombies came." I said looking at them nodding.

     Gumball nodded and picked up a bottle. But Stanley was widening his eyes. "Are you crazy?.. you want to go inside alone. There might be many other zombies inside." He said grabbing my arm.

    He looked at gumbal who looked bored as always. "Stanley holding a grudge is not a good thing. Instead of holding a grudge hold this bottle." Jacob said in a fatherly tone. And that was enough for me to laugh.

     "No young man. Zombies can't see me. I am kinda........ immune?" I said patting his shoulder and he was confused. "I will explain later. I am going" I said walking in to the store smiling while shaking my head.

     "I will explain" I heard gumball's voice before intering the store

     The store was not that bad. There were many small shelves that have some comic books and some........snacks.

    I clapped to my self smiling widely and grabbed plastic bags humming a song.

    After 10 minutes of gathering many foods and waters as much as I can hold, I walked out to see gumball and sitting on the ground and talking. Jacob was laughing but gumball was just nodding and looking at him. But he looked like he was enjoying talking to Jacob.

    I started walking to them but I froze when I heard a familiar groan zombie groan from behind me. I turned my head to the back but I was pushed hard my the running zombie and the bags fell out of my hands.

   I fell to the ground but I didn't waste time to scream. My lung off.

     "GUMBALL JACOB RUUUUN" but it was too late when the zombie jumped straight at gumball. My heart was beating fast as my mind go blank.

   Gumball fell on the ground while the zombie was hovering over him snapping his bloody teeth at gumball.

     I stood up and rushed to them hoping that some miracle would happen. But suddenly Jacob picked up the forearm blade and sliced the zombie's head off.

     "DIE BUSTARD." He yelled as the zombie's head rolled on the ground with blood splattering everywhere.

     Gumball stood up and sighned in relief. "Thank u jaco-" he didn't finish it when out of blue, Jacob fell on his stomach with a zombie on top of him.

      I was quick to grabb the zombie zombie by it's head and snapping it separating its head from its body while a blood splashed everywhere.

     "God, we have to go before something worse happens." I said and we helped Jacob up.

    "Thank-ouch" he said putting his hand at the back of his neck. But then he froze looking up at us.

     "What is wrong let's go" I said patting his shoulder. But he didn't last long as he fell down again coughing.

     "W-what is wrong man." I said as we kneel beside him. He didn't say anything as he just looked at both of us.

     "Spit it out man. What is wrong with you." Gumball almost yelled in a worried tone.

    "I I th-think I am b-bitten" Jacob said showing us his hands which were at the back of his neck......and I gasped when I saw at the amount of blood on his hands......he is bitten? What that is not true. Right?

    "What? what do you mean....no you are not bitten. That is just a wound." Gumball said in a shaking voice while shaking his head.

     "Yeah he is right.....you can't die like this. It is just an ordinary-" I stopped when he started to cough.....and blood was coming out of his mouth....a lot of blood. I was shaking and my heart was going to explode, breathing being hard for me. But I gathered my strength. It was  ot the time. I just couldn't be like this at this time.

     "No no no man. I am not gonna lose you too." Gumball said wiping the blood from Jacob's hand by his sleeve.

     I snapped my head to the back when I heard a groan to see a whole lot of zombie running to us. but they were far.
    "Come on come on...you are ok. Get up that are coming. " I said grabbing Jacob's arm with gumball after wiping the tears that were already falling. I knew he was jot ok. I was just convincing my self for the unconvincable.

     We started running with Jacob on our arms. I was out of breath as I pant heavily. "Come on stay with us we are almost there." Gumball said looking at Jacob whose head was hanging low.

     This is not happening right?

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Bye for now guys, hope you enjoyed.

     Vote and comment

   👇👇👇