chapter 45: You are not a burden

Hey guys, enjoy the ride🎢🎢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     After cleaning the wound and bandaging his arm I claped a little smiling. "Aaaand we are done" I said and looked up at him.

   He was looking at me in a blank expression, with his hand still on my shoulder....I looked at his eyes as he looked at mine. He is so handsome. Ow heeeeel no!! break eye contact, I repeat break eye contact.

     "I-i was just kidding when I told you to get lost in my beauty." I laughed a little looking around and back at him. but he blinked several times like he just woke up from a dream and shook his head.

    "You don't have a beauty get lost in...you said that your self remember?." He said and stood up clearing his throat. "I think it is burning in here" he mumbled while wiping his forehead with his sleeve but it was enough for me to hear. It is not even a little bit hot. It was freezing.

     I stood up too still smiling at his answer but I stopped walking when he turned around all of a sudden and stepped closer to me. And my heart surprised me by beating faster all of a sudden.

         "W-what?" I asked looking at him he looked serious. Why the hell am I stuttering?

     "It is hug time" and before I even prosess what he said I was engulfed with a big hug. I was shocked, surprised and happy at the same time. But I hugged back immediately smiling widely, being careful not to hurt my self or him..   I don't even know the purpose but I was glad....guess it I'd twice in a life time.

     "You are not a burden" he mumbled in a muffled voice hiding his head in my neck. "You are not a burden.....infact you are the one who is getting my burden off me." He added and I almost lost my balance.

    "First you melted my heart.......are you now trying to melt my hole body....really that is to sweet to take.", I said smiling widely that my eyes were closing.

    He pulled back after some seconds and looked at me putting his hands on his pant pocket. But his face was the same old expression. "You just ruined the moment." He said before stepping back.

     "Come on man.....why the same old boring ass face?....I was just happy" I shrugged but the smile was still on my face....I can't put it away that easy

    He shook his head while......smiling? Hehehe he is smiling.

    "Oh my God...would you look at that smile....it is the most gorgeous thing to see in this world.....you have to see your self while smiling....I bet you will lose your shits."

     "Ok ok let's go", he walked back to the front seat but not before shocking me by........chuckling and most of all.........ruffling my hair?

      This gumball is full of surprises

  "We need to find a car or a shelter for tonight or we are going to be eaten alive" gumball said as I nodded in agreement. I said that first tho.

    It was getting late and he is right...no no. We are right. We should really  get some place to spend the night. We were in a street with many houses around but thankfully no zombies on sight.

      "Damn cars!" Gumball yelled all of a sudden looking infront of him and pulling over. I looked to the front and saw the usual annoying broken down cars in the middle of the road closing our freaking way.

    "I know right, they are very annoying I had to deal with them often before and trust me they won't move easily." I said shaking my head in disappointment.

     "Ok we will deal with them tomorrow, now let's find us some place to stay in." He suggested and unbuckled his seat belt before standing up and walking to the back.

    I stood up too and stood behind him as he grabbed some food from the suitcase and put it inside a backpack that I didn't realize existing before.

     He stood straight and turned around to face me. "You are ok right? Can you walk?" He asked with  a little concerned face. I smiled and nodded

    "I am fine dude....it is ok" I assured rubbing my wound and giving him thumbs up.. But to be honest I was lying. It hurts as hell and I know that I can't even walk properly. But I would never say that it hurts....

     "Ok let's go, come on" he said and put on the back pack before grabbing my hand. I was a little surprised because it was not harsh..it was gentle.

    We walked out of the car and the wind hit our faces like a welcome out.
   "Shit is is cold...it is not good for your wound" gumball said and got back inside the car....after 5 seconds he came out with the thick blanket in his hands

    "Here put this on" he then handed me. I grabbed the blanket with a big grin on my face, being proud at my self. I am changing him. And by changing him, I mean pulling out his real him.

    "Thank u but you almost finished melting my heart and I think it is time for my lung to melt" I said putting the blanket on my back.

    "Ok stop talking nonsense. Let's go now" he said and took out a gun from the bag before grabbing my hand again.

     We walked around searching for a place that is good to stay the night in.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Bye for now guys, see ya at the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed

    Comment, vote and share please.

🖤🖤🖤