chapter 22: RV

Hellow hellow guys, enjoy the ride😊😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Wait, I have a plan." I whispered as he stopped looking back at me. "Do you think the men are still in the supermarket?" I asked nodding.

     "I don't   know and I don't care." He said bluntly before starting moving again. What the hell? He is really annoying and rude to talk and stay with.

      "Ok ok wait. You have to here my plan.....it is a really good one." I said grabbing his hand. He stopped again and looked down at my hand. I let him go and he sighned a little looking up at me.

     "What is it?" He asked crossing his arms.

     "If the men didn't leave the supermarket we have a high chance of getting their car, and-"

     "Bad idea." He started walking again

"I am not kidding. This might work." I said grabbing his hand again but he snatched it back looking at me.

       "I have escaped once and I don't want to escape twice. I can't escape twice. They are dangerous. And you are not immune to them. They are human beings they can think. They can find out you if you go away with their car. They will find you." He said before walking away. He is right but I have to try my chance. It is way better to go by car than by foot.

     I didn't say anything as I started walking away from him. Back to the supermarket. I really hope they didn't left.

    I looked back and I think gumball thinks that I am following him because he didn't even look back. He is really annoying sometimes. I mean all of the time. Except last night. He was sweet times.

   After walking for like 15 minutes I was getting tired. We really did run faster than we thought last night cause I didn't remember running this long.

     I looked aroun and saw the supermarket....with a white and black RV infront of it. I was facinated. My mouth and eyes were opened wide as I looked at the RV in front of me. I almost screamed in happiness.

     I slowly walked to the car grinning ear to ear. I stood infront of the car door which have many blood stains. I don't mind tho. It is enough if I have a car to ride on.

      I walked to the front door but I stopped on my truck when I heard a voice....human voice. I didn't think twice as I grabbed the door hand hoping that it will open.....which did. How did they forget locking their car door. They are so dumb. Bad for them good for me.

     I quickly jumped on in the car and looked down at the key hole which......was not there. Of course this have to ruin my lucky day.

      I bend down and grabbed the wires to try to start the car. If I didn't forget how. By the way, I saw 'how to start a car with out a key's on YouTube one day when I was bored. I thought I was wasting my time. But I guess not.

      "Hey. What the hell are you doing?" I heard a loud voice which will probably call the zombies. Bad for them.they are not immune.and of course good for me again. I didn't look up as i continued to try to start the car.

     I almost cheered aloud when the car roared in life making me grinn widely. Yes I am having a car.

     "Hey I am talking to you.....oh you are that girl." I looked up and saw the familiar man which I kicked on the.....main part. He was limping towards me so I was quick to close the door and start driving.

     "IN YOU FACES ASSES. DEAL WITH YOUR ZOMBIES." I yelled and screamed in happiness looking at the man in the rare view as he started running toward the car. It was like Jerry chasing Tom.

     I relaxed and started driving faster trying to catch up with gumball. I scanned the road with my eyes and all I can see was zombies and cars and.........gumball?

  My face lit up when  I saw gumball sitting on the ground while bending his leg and hugging his knees.  While his head was down. The knife was on the ground.
    He seemed like he wanna die again. What the hell is his problem?

     I stopped the car and jump of he still didn't look up. Is he sleeping? This guy is weird.

     I walked over to him and stood infront of him before picking up the knife.

     "You can kill me." He said surprising me. Why the hell would I kill him. But what surprised me more was that his voice was shaking and he was sniffing slightly.

     I bent down and put my hand on his shoulder as he flinched a little bit. He is worrying me

     ""Hey what is wrong with you." I asked as he lifted his head immediately as soon as he heard my voice.

     He was really crying

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Bye for now, you guys. Thank u for reading my book.

     Comment, vote and share please.

   😊😊👇👇