chapter 20: I am alive

Hey guys, enjoy 😊😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       I slowly take my hoodie off leaving my self in a...... T-SHIRT.

Yes!

I totally forgot that I am wearing t-shirt inside. It is a total relief.

    I shivered when the air hit me like a huge wind. I grabbed his shirt and put it on. It is warm. How the heck did it dry this fast?

    I handed him my hoodie and he put it on before leaning back again with his hand under his head. I did the same leaning the seat back and laying back with my hand in my pant pocket to feel the warmth.

         But suddenly gumball sat  straight and leaned closer to me startling me. And then he put his hand on my forehead before looking at me in the eyes.

      "You are so hot." He did before leaning back.

     "Well. Thank you for referring me as hot But I am really sick right now." I tried to say with a laugh but I failed. My voice was like moving my mouth but all that is heard was a little cat wheezing.

      "You are burning and now is not the time to joke." He said in a little bit annoyed voice. Yes! Another expression.

    I just nodded my head smiling on my succes. "Try to get some sleep. You might get better when you wake up.", he said in a worried tone that made me smile wider. "You will  be a burden to me if you are sick." He added. But I think he didn't mean it

     "Ay ay doctor." I said before giggling. He leaned back again signing looking at the roof of the car.

       "Get some sleep I will keep the watch." He said and I did what he said. I slept.

      ●time skip■

          I opened my eyes when I felt something tap my shoulder slightly. I adjusted the sunlight which was shining straight on my face and looked around.
    It was already morning but it was very early. I guess. The rain as stopped and light and sun took her turn.

     I looked to my shoulder and was surprised to say the least....... to see gumball leaning his head on my shoulder. His mouth was open slightly while a little snore escape from his lips.  I thought he said that he will keep watch. Watch my ass.

      "Heeeeeey guuuumballlll cutiiiiiiiiie" I whisperd tapping his arm.
    He groaned and slowly opened his before adjusting everything. He looked up at me slowly and widened his eyes before immediately sitting straight.

       "What did you say? Are you hurt? Are you feeling sick again?" He asked a little bit of concern shown on his face. Damn he is worrying about me. Yes I am really winning.

     "Don't you think you have to apologize first. You literally broke my shoulder. Your head is very heavy.......but I forgive you because you are worried about me." I said and he looked away.

      "No i was not concerned and sleeping- no putting my head on your shoulder is just an accident.... and I take  back what I asked." He said putting the hood on.

      "But I am going to answer your questions. I said heeeeeey guuuuball cutiiiiiiie. That's what I said. I am not hurt I have just this small head ache from last night. And no I am not feeling sick again i am totally fine." I said and finished it with a smile.

      I looked around to the streets and for sure there were some zombies rooming around minding their own business.

      "I think we have to-" I was interrupted by a groan from gumball that made me snatch my head to him.

     He was looking down at his belly while putting his hand on it. He glanced at me and to the front. "We have to go now...grab your knife."

     "You are hungry right?.....yeah me too. ...we really have to get some breakfast." I said grabbing my knife from the back.

      I looked outside again and scanned the place to spot three zombies by his side and non by my side.
     "There is non by my side. Come on let's go out......and grab this. This is more important to you than me." I said putting the knife on his lap. I slowly opened the door and stepped out. I looked back at gumball, he slowly
Moved to my seat and stepped out of the car sighing a little.

      "We have to find supplies. And many more food." I said looking at the zombies which were looking at a TV in a TV store. They are crazy.

       "Come on let's go." He said walking. He is really willing to continue with me. That is a huge achievement.

      By the way, I have a good idea If it works.

          A really good idea

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Bye for now, hope you guys enjoyed. Vote and comment if you like it.