chapter 48: Welcoming

Hey guys, enjoy the ride🎢🎢😊😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I woke up when I can no longer sleep but my eyes were still closed. But suddenly I felt a hand on my face, it started from my forehead and down to my cheeks before tackling some hair behind my ear.....gumball? . But before I could process everything I was starteled when I heard a noice of door opening followed by people talking.

   I widened my eyes sitting up. I looked around and to my back to see gumball sitting with a wide eye looking at me like he did something wrong and is hiding it from me. I was about to laugh at his expression when I heard the chattering again.

     "Here put the gun up stairs honey, I will be up" we heard a man voice followed my a foot step.

      Me and gumball looked at eachother our eyes as wide as the ocean. I then slowly stood up followed by gumbal standing beside me.

   I don't even know what we were waiting but we were definitely waiting for something good or bad to happen. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Except we didn't really prepare for the worst this time.

     After 2 seconds of silence, an old woman appeared in the livingroom with a big gun in her hands. She didn't see as for a second since she was looking down but as soon us he looked up...

      "AAAAAAAAA" she started screaming aiming the gun at us I was startled, so I screamed too widening my eyes while grabbing gumballs hand tightly.

     "WHAT THE HELL IS WRO-" and older man appeared in the living room with another but small gun in his hand pointing at us.

   I was stil screaming as I think of my life after this 5 seconds...she would probably shoot us and send us to heaven or hell.

     "SHUT THE HELL UP" the man yelled followed my my mouth being covered with gumballs hands I immediately shut up blinking my eyes several times looking at the old people infront of me. The woman stopped screaming as soon as I stopped so all that was heard was my heavy breathing due too luck of breath.

     After standing there awkwardly for like a minute the man finally spoke. "I am going to ask you questions and you need to answer honestly, simply and with out moving a muscle." He said in a calm yet intimidating voice. I was scared but I was less scared when he said that because I have to just answer questions.

     I nodded as gumball slowly lowered his hand from my mouth.

    "Who are you?"

"I am naggi and this is gumball...it is not our reall names but we have given nick-"

     "Shut up or I am going to blow your freaking mind with only one shoot...simple answers" the man said that made me put my hands over my mouth immediately. I seriously have talking issues.

     "What are you doing here?" The man asked again in the same tone looking at gumball.

   Gumball cleared his throat as I looked at him with hope full eyes. "We needed a place to stay at." Gumball answered honestly glancing at me and back the them.

    "Where are you headed?" The man asked again this time more calm while lowering his weapon that Made me lower my hand from my mouth too.

     "Well, we are headed to the safe zone" gumball answered again with a calm tone.

    "Honey it is ok....they look fine they are just kids" the woman said patting the man's shoulder and smiling at us warmly.

    I leaned over to gumball smiling at her and told him what was in my mind. "She seems nice" I whispered. The man took the women's hand and guided her to the kitchen where they probably will talk privately.