chapter 46: A good place to stay in

Hey guys, enjoy the ride😊😊🎢🎢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "I think we should stay there" gumball said pointing to a small house that looked like clean and untouched...I guess this is our lucky day. I nodded and we walked to the front door.

     But as gumball was about to open the door..."wait wait....what if there are zombies inside? I will go in first." I said pushing him back slowly. He didn't protest as he just nodded and stepped aside.

    I then slowly opened the door and peeked inside to see that the living room and the kitchen were empty and clean...humm we can rest here for some days.

   I walked inside and searched all the house from the bedroom the the basement.

     "You can come in." I said to gumball opening the door wide. He get in and closed the door behind him.

     "Your wound must be cleaned." He said looking at my torso.

    "Ok, but we have to really rest right now....I bet you are tired too right?" I asked looking at his tired eyes. He looked up and nodded slowly before walking to the living room.

    The house was small but it was cozy. It had a brown couch infront of a small flat TV. The curtains and the mat were light red with a small white dots.

     I slowly sat down beside gumball and sighned. "Don't you think we should rest here for few days? I asked but he didn't answer.

    "Hey are-" I looked over to gumball to see him sleeping while leaning his head on the arm of the couch. "Are you kidding me right now? .....aww you are so cute" I mumbled to my self crassing his hair while smiling.

     I slowly stood up and covered him with the thick blanket that I was wearing before walking upstairs to were the bedroom was. I was really tired to say the least.

     I get in the small bedroom and layed getting inside the comforter. "Ohhh thank God. now I can sleep peacefully " I mumbled to my self and closed my eyes to immediately sleep.

    I woke up when I heard a voice from downstairs that made me jump up but flinch and winced hard by the pain on my torso.

     But I didn't waste anytime as I slowly walked to the door and opened it...it was still dark so I couldn't see anything in the dark hallway. I thought about calling gumabll but what if it was something or someone else..?

    So I just walked out of the room and down the stairs...the noise of glass was coming from the kitchen so I first tiptoed to the livingroom to see...... no one on the couch.

   "The hell?....gumball?" I called out loud turning to the kitchen.

      "The hell you!......you scared the shit out of me naggi" he spat back flashing a flashlight right on my eyes I immediately closed my eyes putting my hands infront  of my face.

    "Is that supposed to be a revenge?" I asked frowning jokingly as he put the flashlight away.

    I walked to him and leaned on the counter as he drank a glass full of water with a swift. He then looked at me wiping his mouth

    "What do you want? Are you in pain?" He asked looking down at my wound. I looked down at it too and back up at gumabll smiling.

    "Nahh I am fine...but what are you doing?" I asked he signed and walked out of the kitchen. I followed behind him as he sat on the couch...I switched on  the slightly dim light and sat beside him on the couch.

    "I couldn't sleep." He shrugged and sighned before leaning his head back on the couch.

    "Don't worry.....everything is  ot gonna be fine to bee honest but let's just hope-"

    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst?....I know, you have said that to me before...but what if there Is no hope to hope?" He said and looked at me.... why does he look so hopeless? He looked broken and looked like he doesn't want to live anymore......And he heard mesay that?

     "I want a wish to be granted for me." I said all of a sudden clearly confusing him.

    "Now?" He asked confused and looked at me with 'you are losing your mind' look.

     "Yeah...I am serious....I wish...I wish" I closed my eyes and clasped my hands together. I then opened my eyes again. "I wish you could just have some hope and believe that there is a light inside a struggle.." I said as he just looked at me with out any expression.

      We looked at each other for 5 seconds and my smile started to drop. "Do I have to say the magic words?" I asked rising my eyebrows in question. He kept quite.

    "Please....pretty please...with a zombie on top." I begged with puppy eyes.

    "How could you be like this?" He asked out of blue confusing me. He is really confusing sometimes.

     "Be like what?" I asked putting my hands down and tilting my head getting deep in to the conversation all of a sudden.

   "Be like nothing is wrong to this world.....nothing bad is happening...like people are not eating eachother...like people are walking around....You look very...........happy and bright all the time....how could you be like this?" He asked looking deep into  my eyes. I smiled and crossed my legs sitting while facing my full body to him.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Bye for now guys, hope you enjoyed. See ya next chapter

      Vote and comment. And thanks for all my readers. Love ya🖤🖤