chapter 11: Deep cuts

Hey guys, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just stood the there prosessing everything. But then I rushed quickly to where Stanley was limping. He was trying to run fast but he was not fast enough. I catch up with him and grabbed his arms before putting them around my neck I put my other hand on his waist before we start running again.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked shocked. I think he lost it. He is the stupidest guy I have ever met.

"I am helping your ass." I said and looked over my shoulder to see the zombies running to us while opening their bloody mouth and stretching their hands. Gosh I hate them.

"Come on come on we have to go faster" I said increasing my pace as he played along. I am glad he does.

But there was still no use so I did what I have to do. I stopped and lift his hand from my neck before turning around to face the zombies. I have to distract them or do something.

"What the hell are you doing? Come on." Stanley said as he stopped walking.

"Go man they can't see me. I will distract them for you." I said. He didn't say anything else but run away. So I quickly turned around and punch the first zombie I found in front of me on the jaw as it stumbled back. But that was not strong enough.

I was not gonna hold them back by using only my hands or legs so I looked around and I smiled when I saw a big broken glass on the ground.

I didn't west time as I picked it up and slice the zombie's throat and I was immediately splashed with a disgusting blood. It was not time to think about this. Another zombie come running to me so I sliced it's head again as it's head fall to the ground.

After killing the last zombie I was so tired and I was panting slightly.

"Oh God that was the longest time I have ever fought." I said to my self sitting on the ground. I leaned back and put my hand on the ground to lean on my hand but I felt a sharp pain on my palms. It was painfull that I felt the pain all over my body. I winced and quickly looked at my hand and I was shocked to say the least.

There were many cuts on my palm that were So deep and was bleeding hard. And realization hit me. The glass. I hold the glass with out any........ God I am so stupid. But not as stupid as that Stanley.

I quickly got up and looked around. I can still feel the pain and it was worse after I saw it. I have to find a pharmacy or something before I die off blood lose.

I couldn't bear the pain that I started crying. I can feel warm tears running down my cheeks.

"Come on nim. You can do it. First you have to heal your wound ok? Everything is going to be ok." I said to my self wiping my tears from my cheeks before starting walking. Thanks for those unknowns punks I am walking. They took my home. Stanley was right. I owe him an apology.

I walked for about 30 minutes on the abounded city and I was soo tired and pained since it was getting colder and colder as I can feel my wound getting more painful. I sat down leaning on a parked broken car when I felt my legs shaking. I looked at my hand and it was still bleeding hard. So I grabbed my scarf from my neck and bandaged my hand. As the fiber touch my hand a pain shoot through my body, but I have no choice or I will die of pain and blood lose.

I closed my eyes shut and tied the scarf on my hand tightly. A whimper escaped from my mouth as I tried to control my sound. I don't want to see any zombies around right now. I took out the last canned food from my bag and eat it quickly. I hope I find food soon.

I stood up and started walking again after I rested for a while. I have to find a shelter since it was getting dark. And I have to find gumball.

I looked around and all I can see was broken apartments that looked like they have ghost inside. I felt the chills when I think about finding a ghost girl crying in the corner of in one of the apartments.

I shook my head erasing my imagination and walked to the nearest apartment. It is better than sleeping outside on the cold. I think I would die of cold and pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye for now, hope you enjoyed.

Vote vote vote please ☆☆☆