Chapter 5: Pokemon Emergency

Here's the new chapter. There are few things that is going to be revealed in this chapter. Hope you will enjoy it.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon. If I did Ash would have captured Haunter.
————————————————————
It was already six in the evening when they reached the Viridian City. It was almost getting dark and street lights in the city were starting to lighten up. Both Ash and Serena's clothes were covered in dirt due to the Spearow attack.

"Hey Pikachu, we made it to the Viridian City. I will take you to Pokemon Centre. Just you wait." Ash said with a small smile. "Chuuu." Pikachu cried weakly.

"Everyone, be on your guard! Their have been Pokemon thieves in the city!" a female voice said throughout the various intercoms in the city.

That voice belonged to none other than Officer Jenny. She's a police officer here in Viridian City. She had been working for many years and these thieves have been getting on her nerves. The thieves started appearing two years ago and have been causing trouble in Kanto region. They have been most elusive she's ever had to try and catch. She managed to get wanted poster with picture of thieves, but it wasn't clear enough.

The thieves are members of the notorious Team Rocket. They have causing chaos and many people have feared them. It is the biggest criminal organization in Kanto region and the police force was constantly having trouble with them. Even if they capture the grunts of Team Rocket, they just keep on increasing. Plus, there are so many dangerous executives. It's not easy to stop them.

Officer Jenny then gave a sigh after the announcement at the booth. She just wishes that these crooks to be arrested and find a secret about Team Rocket. Seriously , why was the team formed? What is their goal? There are so many questions swimming on Officer Jenny's head and wanted answers as soon as possible. Just then, she noticed two kids walking by the booth. She felt suspicious about those kids. Their clothes are dirty and that Pikachu on boy's hand sure don't belong to him.

"Hold on!" Officer Jenny called after them. The two immediately stopped and turned around to see police officer.

"Where do you think you are going with that Pikachu?" Officer Jenny said as she approached them.

"My Pikachu is injured. We need to get them to the Pokemon Centre quick!" As said to her.

"Right. My Charmander is hurt too." Serena pleaded.

Officer Jenny studied them and she determined that they were telling the truth. "I understand. Can you show me your trainer's ID to prove that you are trainer?" she asked.

"Oh, you mean the pokedex?" Ash said, as he and Serena took out the pokedex from their backpack, and showed it to Officer Jenny.

Officer Jenny took the pokedex and pushed the button which the robotic voice spoke up. The pokedex proved that these kids are trainers and the story was genuine.

"You are good to go. Sorry for doubting you." Office Jenny apologized as she handed their pokedex back.

"Can you tell me where is the Pokemon Centre?" Ash asked her.

"I'll do better. I'll take you to there by myself." Officer Jenny uttered.

"Really!? Thank you!" Serena thanked her.

"Just count on me." Officer Jenny responded.

With that, Officer Jenny went to the garage and hopped on her large motorcycle. She then drove out and stopped by two trainers. Motorcycles had two seats so two trainers can sit.