Chapter 8: Let's Go Pikachu!

One character will make a return in this chapter. So enjoy.

I made one change. In chapter 2, I wrote that Leaf chose Bulbasaur, because her mother chose the same Pokémon. I edited that part. Just pretend that didn't happen. Leaf still chose Bulbasaur though.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon. If I did, Ash would've won the Kalos League.
————————————————————
They walked for more than three hours and it was quite uneventful. They met team Rocket once again, but everything went well. Caterpie evolved and Serena had caught her first Pokemon, Paras. Ash and Serena hopes that Misty will eventually get used to bug.

They were just talking, until Pikachu has noticed something. "Pika!" it cried and three kids looked at the Pikachu. "What's wrong?" Ash asked his fellow Pokemon and it saw Pikachu pointing it's finger far away. Kids narrow their eye and saw something in distant. It looked like a Pokemon. So they approached closer to see what it is. They were surprised to see what it was. It was a Pikachu, wearing red/white cap. Ash's Pikachu jumped out of his shoulder and greeted it's same kind. They nuzzled their cheek creating a small spark. "Chaaaaaa"

"Wild Pikachu, huh. That's pretty rare." Misty muttered.

"Oh yeah, I remember you told me that there are Pikachu's habitat in this forest." Ash told to Serena.

"Yeah, but why is this Pikachu wearing a cap?" Serena wondered.

Then they heard a voice from the woods. "Pikachu!" It belonged to a boy. He came out of woods and cap Pikachu went over to him, and climbed over to his shoulder and returned a red/white cap to him. Then the boy noticed three kids and his eye widened bigger. He was wearing a t-shirt, red on upper part and black on lower part. He also was wearing blue short trouser and yellow/black sneaker. He had sling bag on his back and the strap was around on his chest.

His name is Chase Kakeru. Childhood friend of Ash Ketchum and Serena Gabena.

"Ash, Serena!" Chase exclaimed and hugged two friends.

"Long time no see!" Ash told him and when Chase let them go.

"Yeah, I really missed you guys! I heard from Professor Oak that you, Serena, Leaf and Gary had started a journey. Never thought we will meet each other like this." Chase stated. Then he noticed Misty.

"And who are you?" Chase asked her.

"My name is Misty. Nice to meet you!" She said and offered a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you!" Chase said and they shook their hand.

"What are you doing here and is that your Pikachu?" Ash asked him.

"Yes, I caught it in a wild and it's my first Pokemon. I see you got a Pikachu as well." Chase said and he continued. "I came here because I heard there's a population of Pikachu in this forest. I wanted see by myself, so I just made a little field trip." Chase explained.

"You first Pokemon was caught in the wild by you?!" Ash exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's a long story." Chase stated.

"So you know the place of Pikachu's habitat?" Serena asked him.

"Yes. Do you want to check it out?" Chase asked them.

"Yeah, why not? My Pikachu is sure going to have fun!" Ash said by looking at his partner.

"Pika!" it exclaimed happily.

"All right, let's go! It's not far from here." Chase said.
——————————————————————
"So Chase, how are Trace and Elaine?" Serena asked.