Chapter 11: Pewter Museum Chaos-Part One

Here is the new chapter. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon. Duh
—————————————————————
It took them days to get to Pewter City. They forced themselves to sleep in the camp due to there was no Pokémon Centre in the route. As much as they loved traveling, they really aren't fan of sleeping in the wild. They are many annoying wild Pokémon that could disturb them during sleep.

"Finally, a city!" Misty exclaimed as she stretched.

"Can I go to Gym, so I can battle already?" Ash asked without hesitation.

"Pika!" it cried by throwing it's fist in the air. Pikachu was excited for it's first Gym match.

"Relax Ash. You have a lot of time to challenge the Gym Leader. First, we need to go to the Pokémon Centre." Serena said calmly.

"Ohhh man. Okay." Ash said.

"Anyway, where is the Pokémon Centre?" Misty wondered.

"Are you kids lost?" a man asked from behind.

He was sitting on a huge rock and in front of him, there were many stones on the table made out of wood. He was wearing red beanie covering his eyes, shaggy beard, yellow t-shirt and green trouser.

"Ahhhh, kinda." Ash said as he was confused. "What are you doing?"

"Can't you see? I'm selling a stone." a man said. "Are you going to buy?"

"Sorry. But no thanks." Serena insisted.

"We are just looking for a Pokémon Centre." Misty said.

"I will take you there. Just follow me." a man said.

All three kids looked at each other. They didn't know whether they should follow him. But in the end, they got no choice and started to follow him.
——————————————————————
"Here's the Pokémon Centre." a man said by pointing his hands to it.

"Thank you mister!" Ash said with smile and bow.

"Anyway, did you come here for the Gym Challenge?" a man asked.

"Yes! How did you know?" Ash asked curiously.

"Easy. The kids who arrived here are only interested in Gym Challenge, but most of them fail." he said with a laugh.

"Well, I'm going to beat him!" Ash said.

"Well good luck. He's not going down easily. a man told him. "I'm sorry to say this, but your Pikachu will go through a tough challenge." Then he walked off.

Ash and Pikachu looked at the man in disgusted face.

"...and one more thing. There is a museum in this city. Check it out if you are interested in it." he said and went out of kid's sight.

"What's with him?" Serena said by crossing her arms.

"To be fair, he's kinda right. Brock is no joke." Misty said.

Then Ash remembered what Chase said to him about Brock. He said Brock was a tough opponent. That's when he bought TM to win the match. While Chase did lend him a TM, can Ash do it?