Chapter 27: A Krabby Day

You know what Ash will capture here if you have watched the anime.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon.
—————————————————————
It was now the next day after Ash had released the Butterfree. They got out of Pokémon Centre and was ready to set towards Celedon City. It was still a week away from another populated city. They were walking by the beach. They were still close to the Butterfree's valley and they could see few Butterfree soaring in the sky.

"It's almost a month since we started a journey, Ash," Serena said.

"Yeah, it is. We had good times and bad times as well..." Ash muttered.

"Pikachu," it murmured.

"Honestly, this journey wouldn't be fun without you guys," Serena said to Brock and Misty.

"Hahahaha! We are having fun as well!" Brock laughed off.

"So now that Butterfree isn't with me anymore, I don't have a full team of six anymore. I will need to find a new Pokemon pretty soon to make up for that," Ash commented, wanting to change the subject.

"I only have four Pokemon so I need to get a full team of six as well pretty soon," Serena groaned.

"Its amazing how three captures out of five are chose to come with you," Misty said to Ash.

"Come to think of it, you're right," Ash said.

"You have to capture them by yourself just like you caught Caterpie and Pidgeotto," Misty continued.

Then Brock suddenly jumped in. "Guys, I have a great idea. Why don't we take a break here? I mean we didn't have a great time at a Vermillion beach."

"Yeah! Plus, no one is around here!" Misty said happily.

"I don't mind," Ash said as Pikachu nodded.

"Me too!" Serena said.

"Then its settle!" Brock exclaimed.
———————————————————————
Misty was currently was wearing the red bikini, lying down on a beach towel under the sun. Despite being a good swimmer, she really doesn't swim a lot in the sea. Her Pokémon was currently on the sea. Starmie, Staryu and Goldeen was currently teaching Magikarp how to swim. Despite being a Water Type Pokémon, it is a terrible swimmer. Magikarp is just a pathetic excuse for a Pokémon.

Ash and Serena were enjoying swimming in the sea. They didn't have enough time to swim at the Vermillion beach, so they use this opportunity to have fun. They didn't realize that they were stalked by rogue Squirtle.

Pikachu, Bulbasaur and Pidgeotto was resting on a beach towel just like Misty. Bulbasaur's plant bulb was absorbing the sun, so it can restore the health. Pidgeotto was cooling its wings with the help of the wind. Since it flies a lot, this was a well needing rest. Pikachu, well it could have swam if it wanted to, but it rather stayed on the sand. It just wanted to rest.

Ash's Charmander was resting on the sand just like it did at the Vermillion beach. And of course, Serena's Charmander was peeping from Ash's backpack. It daydreamed while staring at it. It breath few times and made its decision. It approached the male Charmander.

"Chaaaarrrr," Serena's Charmander cried.

Ash's Charmander just stared at it. Then it tapped the sand next to it. It was the sign of "you can sit next to me."

Female Charmander blushed heavily and sat down next to it. Male Charmander blushed lightly, but hid it quickly. It then soon took a nap.

All Brock's Pokémon were taken care by Brock. He use this opportunity to become the best Pokémon Breeder. He was brushing and polishing to make it clean.