Chapter 65: The Beginning of the End

This chapter is a lot different from a movie. The reason why I changed it, is because it is so hard to write that plot.

Anyway, the forth chapter of the Team Rocket arc.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon.
—————————————————————

"He is going to be here anytime soon," Blue said.

"Grr..." Giovanni growled.

"I should have known that you were the leader of the notorious Team Rocket," Blue uttered. "You fooled us all. Me, Rose and the Pokémon League Officials."

Giovanni really couldn't say anything to him. He didn't know what to say.

"You are going to jail," Blue said.

"No," Giovanni murmured. "Not anytime soon. I have one more business to take care of and even you are not going to stop it."

"Oh yes I can. Pidgeot!" Blue called out.

His bird Pokémon got in fight stance and glared at the dark man.

Giovanni stopped being hesitant and pulled out a switch from his pocket.

"Do you know what this is?" Giovanni said.

"I don't know, but stop what you are doing! You don't want to make it worse!" Blue uttered.

Giovanni didn't listen to his former friend and pressed a button. Then suddenly, a large door behind the Giovanni's seat began to open up. There is some vertical stretcher coming out of the room and looks like there is something on it. It was wearing an armor and had some wiring all over it.

"Behold! Mewtwo!" Giovanni uttered.

"Mewtwo...?" Pink questioned.

"That is a Mewtwo!?" Ash uttered.

"Mewtwo? I thought it escaped!" Blue told him arrogantly.

"Oh, it did. But my team was able to catch it with a Master Ball that we created," Giovanni responded.

"Grr, just stop what you are doing!" Blue said.

However, Giovanni didn't listen to the man and ordered his Mewtwo. "Do whatever you want."

Mewtwo suddenly blasted a powerful psychic energy and hit Pidgeot. It was sent flying while others ducked down for a cover. The bird Pokémon was struck on the wall, but got into position very quickly.

"I knew your Pidgeot wouldn't go down that fast," Giovanni said with smirk.

"Pidgeot, use Aerial Ace!" Blue commanded.

Pidgeot shot forward by extending its beak. However, Mewtwo summoned a large blue shield that protected itself from harm.

Ash, Pikachu, Delia, Serena, Misty and Brock went over to the sides to avoid any oncoming attacks. Most of the Team Rocket members escaped from the battle field. Its almost time that the police force will join as well.

The trio also escaped from the balcony. They are about sneak in to join Archer and his grunts.

"Go, Wigglytuff!" Rose sent out her Pokémon.

"Go, Clefable!" Pink sent out her fairy Pokémon.

"Go, Flareon!" Grey yelled as he released a fire Pokémon.

All three Pokémon stared at the never before seen Pokémon and were preparing for an attack.

"All of you! Attack!" Rose commanded.